“Very good but totally overpriced”
Review of Finger's

Finger's
Reserve with
Finger's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #365 of 8,566 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 1, 2012

All in all the food is quite good....
Unfortunately it is way too expensive for what it is.
Until recently, we considered it to be amongst the best in Milan, but they are simply too expensive
Its like getting an audi for the price of an austin martin...that simple

Write a ReviewReviews (1,026)

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I'm at fingers right now and I have to admit that the food is very good quality but far to expencive, above all if you consider that the service is dreadful, the waitress is very incompetent and non professional. For a 110/130€ meal apiece it is unacceptable that you sit in a two table in 4, and you get asked to pass your dish to the waitress because she does't want to ring around the table to collect the empy dish and even calls you in order to get your attention so that you can pass her the plate! For 130€ meal, this is unapcettable!

4  Thank ApFi
Reviewed August 5, 2012

It was our first time in this restaurant, greatly recommended by some friends. The food was really average, my black cod was overly sweet on the verge of being nauseating, the seaweed salad was at best par with a 3rd class sushi joint, the service really slow and the waiters had the attitude like they owned the place. We were guests that night so I did not see the bill, but from the prices on the menu you can guess that this mediocre food does not come cheap.

11  Thank A A
Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

I can't say anything about the food because my husband and I never made it that far, but the service was awful. From the moment we made a reservation to when we arrived, we felt very uncomfortable and unwelcome. When I had tried to make a reservation, they said they were all full before I even told them a time, then offered me the sushi bar. We showed up 15 minutes early for a drink at 7:45 and they would not take us until 8:00. We left and got a quick drink. When we came back, we walked in, still no one was there, And got the same feeling as no one spoke to us. We left and went to the corner to Izu and had a fantastic meal. As we left there was still barely anyone at Fingers so I'm not sure why we couldn't get a reservation or were treated poorly, but it was nowhere I would return.

10  Thank ASposa
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I have been already 5-6 times and so far never missed my expectations. Chef always surprised with his proposals. My favourite dish are the tuna cheek and the black codfish. Good list of wines..and to try all the vodka based fruit caipiroska. One of the best places in Milan in my view.