“Good steak.”

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

I wasn't expecting much when we got here.
The steak was actually good, really well cooked and super flavourful!
I have to give a notable mention to the tirimasu, it rocked! It's pretty much one bite but it's awesome! Warm! Fresh expresso dipped lady finger with fresh whipped marscapone. I've never had it like that before and I thought it was great.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

If you want to eat something simple or special, this is the correct place. Also good for wine or beers. We enjoyed "bistace fiorentina" and draft wise beer of top quality. You may sit outside or inside. They have good selection of wines and beers

Reviewed February 20, 2013

It is similar to Joe Cipolla! I had a really great steak, and I paired it with the Montefalco Sagrantino.
I enjoyed the meal expecially because of the service: they were so gentle to me.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I've been to both Montenero and Corso Colombo. I like the IKEA theme and the food is decent. Everything is grilled or baked. The steaks are a decent price and the cheese platter is nice. Excellent creme brulee.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

We go here often and believe it is one of the best steak houses in Milan and has an extremely good value for money. Inside it is quite cramped and loud, better to eat outside in the warm months. Avoid tables downstairs. Staff is very nice and efficient. Wine selection could be improved for my opinion. (FYI you have three DIFFERENT pages to review the SAME restaurant)