“It's still there”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 2, 2013

My wife and I got pizzas this afternoon. - Everything's just fine. Prizes from 4-9 € per pizza. Located in the buttom of an apartment block. Not a very charming neighborhood.

1  Thank Jeppe L

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

I walked all the way up there and the place looks gone to me...
Therefore don't bother to visit. I'm happy to learn about other great pizza places in Milano.
Where can I get a decent pizza tartufo?

1  Thank spreewaldgurken
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Very cheap , gret quality , .. amazing wine , very good service . many italians were eating here . the pizza was simply delicious very thin crust more than 60 kinds to choose from

1  Thank mariliakThessaloniki
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Really the best pizza you can get anywhere. The restaurant is cozy, and the owners from Sardinia. Great business lunch crowd, more families and couples at night. Great dive bar across the street: Rebel 8.

2  Thank Amy R
Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

We went to this pizzeria because of the good ratings on TripAdvisor.

Some people wrote that the neighbourhood would be bad and so we expected something like a red light district. But it was just kind of normal living area.

The pizzeria was crowded, but nevertheless we were offered a table.

The service was very friendly and patient, while we were trying to find out the best pizza within the about 50 different (!) in the menu.

The pizzas were really tasty and one of the very or almost the best we were eating during our holiday in northern Italy, thin, crispy... just perfect!

Afterwards, we had tartufo and espresso as dessert... which we can also recommend.

And all this at very good prices... Beer, lemonade, wine, two pizzas, two tartufos and two espresso for 35 € - not available in the touristic city centre, and not at this quality!

Check it out...