“Location not all that, but worth the visit for best pizza in Milan”
Review of S.P.I.B. Pizza

S.P.I.B. Pizza
Ranked #225 of 8,381 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 18, 2011

Have been living in Milan for almost three years and have visited several other Italian cities and have eaten a number of pizzas, trancio, romagna, naeopolitan and S.P.I.B. remains for me one of the best places to eat pizza in Milan and in Italy in general. The restaurant is basic and is in a less desirable neighbourhood, certaintly not a restaurant for a first date. However if you want quick, paper thin pizza with an extensive variety of toppings at a reasonable price, this is the place for you. Place does not accept reservations and has been known to have people queuing out of the door and another important point, the times we have been there, it has been full of italians, of all ages, so the pizza is good enough for the italians then its good enough for me!

1  Thank Kitmilano

Reviewed May 31, 2009

After seein that this place was placed among the best restaurants in Milan, I decided to give it a try. I shoulsn't have! Its in a ghetto and the food is very bad.

7  Thank elnino_cph
Reviewed August 15, 2008

Amazing Pizza.
Very ugly neighbourhood, but in my opinion it is the best pizza in Milan.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 15, 2008

amazing pizza. quick service and not too expensive. a diamond in the rough.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 10, 2007

An ordinary lunch restaurant that serves the best pizzas I've ever had. The only problem is the location, but it's well worth going there if you are in Milan.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook