Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Terrible - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

kim t
Milan, Italy
“awful rental agency - never again”
Reviewed August 26, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

WORST EXPERIENCE. Charged me twice. Asked 10x for receipts. Internet constantly broken

They say they are luxury, but they are really just poor service in a bare bones apartment in a really nice neighborhood. I rented an apartment by Garibaldi for several months.

Apartment: the apartment was in a very nice building, but minimally furnished. They get the cheapest and bare minimum. Plastic blender/mixer, it initially did not even have wine glasses. The dishwasher was for looks only; it did not actually clean the dishes.

The apartment rental agency Halldis was unresponsive. I had to BEG over 10 times to get my receipts for reimbursements. The internet stopped working on a weekly basis. Finally I asked or a mobile wifi, which also stopped working a month before my departure. At that point they gave up trying to fix anything as I was leaving anyway. They charged me twice for a month due to the invoice/receipt lag. Even after 3 weeks, my deposit still was not returned.

I would not rent from them again and advise others not to unless they want to spend alot of time trying to get things fixed.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the location
Liked least: the management company, the lack of working appliances for the "luxury" price
Traveling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Aug 27, 2015
Dear Guest,
we are sorry that our service did not fully meet your expectations.
The apartment is located in one of the most recent skyscraper built in Milan, in the new Garibaldi- Porta Nuova area and it has new furniture, as for the missing items we have provided them promptly.
I apologize for the inconvenience with the internet line that was not expected. After your warning, our IT team tried to reach you several time to solve the situation (that requires a full working day) but they have not been able to speak with you to schedule the service. The internet key we provided to you, was working, you probably just exceeded its maximum capacity.
Concerning the refund of the damage deposit, it has been processed today by our administration. We didn’t charge you twice, you can check with your bank, you have probably just received the invoice twice for the same amount.
We apologize for the inconveniences, but our maintainance staff and the IT staff has been always attentive and tried to fix things in the quickest way possible, we regret that you have not been fully satisfied with this.
We hope that this didn't prevent you to have an overall pleasant stay in Milan.

Travelers are raving about these Milan hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing