“Good value for money at lunch time”
Review of Tagiura

Tagiura
Ranked #1,298 of 8,449 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Been there few times during lunch break and I have to say that the food is good with pretty high standards. The place is nice with different dining rooms. The service wasn't bad even if it could be better (you still have to consider that during lunch break they are in a rush...).
I don't know about dinner but I would definitely recommend it!

Reviewed November 24, 2012

I am Italian and I live nearby. I like this place that is a bar, a cigarette and cigar seller, a panino place, and an excellent restaurant as well. it is a one-family run restaurant and the opening days and hours are predictable week by week, so you better ask call before you drop in. the restaurant is excellent and really unexpected based on the location in semi-periphery and on the outside appearance. it offers warm atmosphere and really good Italian food and wines. prices are ok.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Had a summer aperitif with two friends, sat inside with no AC. Drinks were average quality and the prices a little too steep. One good thing is that the waitress was very curteous and brought us some little pieces of lasagna. To be honest, I heard meals are to die for (hope to try next time in town).

Reviewed March 13, 2012

Probably one of the best restaurants in Milan, but hidden in some out of the way streets. The food is wonderful, authentic and beautifully prepared. The restaurant has a great atmosphere with each room a different theme. If it's a sunny day try and get a table out the back under an umbrella. Buonissimo!

Reviewed January 19, 2011

We found this place in "Osterie e Locande d'Italia," which is the Slow Foods listing of all the restaurants in Italy that meet their criteria. To date, we've had very, very good luck with the restaurants that we've found in this book. So I guess there has to be at least one clunker.

We had a couple of antipasti and we each had a pasta. Each dish was mediocre. On top of that, the service was impersonal, and the seating was uncomfortable (I'm only 5'8", and my knees wouldn't fit under the table. My husband is 6'2". He was even less happy). The only really positive thing that I can say is that it wasn't very expensive.

Skip it. There are MUCH better places to eat in Milano. Two suggestions - Osteria del Treno and Non Solo Less.