“What a nice place!”

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Zone 8
Reviewed April 3, 2019 via mobile

This was a really good surprise! We started with a squid carbonara with quail eggs and for main I had a linguine w/ seafood and fish eggs that I strongly recommend. The house desert is an amazing mix of sorbets and fresh fruit topped by a warm chocolate sauce. Will return here for sure!

The employees are very nice and the place, although not small still has a familiar feeling to it!

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

Friendly staff, great food. I dont know that the main menu i ordered was a cold type menu. They replaced it without additional charges.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 16, 2019 via mobile

It looked like a great place but somehow I was disappointed with food. The entourage is wonderful, there is actually a terrace, should be good in summer.
Out of the snacks we had only half were edible. Like for example octopus was a disaster! Some traditional salads were no good either, though crispy prawns and veggies were good.
Seabass for the main course looked good but tasted average, desserts I didn't like.
Overall I am disappointed with the place. Food - not good (only few dishes were tasty), staff is fine and friendly, design is good as well. 3 is my maximum rate.

Date of visit: February 2019
111  Thank Reloncher
Reviewed November 16, 2018 via mobile

Very nice osteria. We enjoyed our dinner with a group the antipasto was amazing. The pasta was very good, we had two different types both very tasty. For our main we had two meat dishes one was lamb the other veal. Veal was excellent.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 30, 2018

We stayed at the hotel nearby, and it was my birthday dinner with our friends. We dropped in to the Osteria, and were very welcomed from the beginning - got complimentary Prosecco and shacks. THe for was very good, and the service was excellent - friendly, funny and professional.

Date of visit: October 2018