“Exactly what we were looking for!”
Review of Ribot Bistrot

Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Zone 8
Reviewed January 18, 2016 via mobile

After a long day visiting Milan and a performance at La Scalla, we were hungry and cold. This restaurant was just around the corner of our hotel and resulted in a very pleasant surprise! The service was extremely helpful and friendly. We were received with an apperitivo and home made vegetable chips. I ordered ravioli and my husband the salmon. As dessert we got a selection of sorbets and a chocolate fondue, although we hadn't ordered. Everything was delicious. At 30€/person, I think it's very good value for money. I certainly recommend it.

Date of visit: January 2016

Reviewed November 22, 2015

The Osteria was a recommendation by the hotel and was perfect for my party of 11. The service was great, food was delicious and had a great wine list. Excellent value for money and a go to place where you will be treated like family.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed November 8, 2015 via mobile

Nice restaurant but food disappointing. I had the king crab catalana which was so salty, I didn't manage to finish. For €50 a plate, they should be more careful and have compensated me when I complained. The other dishes were not bad but milan has much better to offer for what we paid.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed October 25, 2015

We were a party of 20 people in Milan on business. The restaurant accommodated our large table beautifully accommodating everyone's needs. We had a quiet corner of the room. We had 3 courses and shared several plates, including a wonderful charcuterie board with delicious hams and sausages. The service was excellent. My risotto was delicious, but slightly undercooked. Overall, for price, service, quality of the food, this restaurant is a great choice.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed September 28, 2015

We were there for dinner. An expensive restaurant. The restaurant was almost full.
Acoustic is terrible. You cannot hear yourself.
The staff was very nice and the plates were good, though expensive.

Date of visit: September 2015