“A bit of Greece you don't expect”

Mykonos Ristorante Greco
Reserve with
Mykonos Ristorante Greco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #495 of 8,156 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Palermo, Italy
“A bit of Greece you don't expect”
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Tranquil Saturday dinner in a cosy corner of Greece... in Milan, in the romantic Martesana's naviglio! We ordered 3 starters (pita and typical sauces, plus wine leaves rolls and grilled cheese), 3 main courses (different type of souvlaki meat, again wine leaves rolls and a loukanika) and a luscious dessert made of vanilla ice cream, baklava and another sweet treat made of almonds and honey... Also wine (retzina) and water. Total bill for the 4 of us 92 Eur, definitely worth it. Perfect atmosphere. Everything was delicious and the owner absolutely Greek style in his kindness. I would surely come back.

• Visited April 2013

Milan, Italy
“Molto rustica”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

It's very rustic restaurant, from what i was told it exist in Milan since 1986! Everything was deliciuos! Kitchen 10/10, the atmosphere is calm and quite.
I wish they served us wine in proper glass instead it was plain and old glass-cup for water...then the owner was very! polite old person! Definetely experienced in restauring, but the waiter was a little lost without the proper attitude as for his job(i mean he was't capable to suggest me sth when i asked) also the uniforms i found rude , prices are quite adequate.
All in all I highly reccomend this place (excellent tipical kitchen)! But if you are looking for some chic restaurant maybe it would not be a good choice :)

• Visited January 2013
Trento
“Lots of people, nice atmosphere but food just OK”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

The place is always fully booked and there are lots of people every evening.
Wine was good, pita and feta were OK but not special (I preferred the ones I had at Esperides, another Greek restaurant in Milan).

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank xMDTx
Milano
“The worst service I've ever experienced in my entire life”
Reviewed July 31, 2008

I had a reservation for two at 9pm, but - when I and my friend showed up - they told us to come back at 9.30pm. So we got back half an hour later and the girl at the desk (Greek, and inacceptably rude) told us to come back at 10pm because THEY HADN'T EVEN WRITTEN DOWN OUR RESERVATION (our names were not in the list: unbelievable). We simply left and went to a nearby restaurant. I DO NOT RECOMMEND this place.

3 Thank Fabio_1976
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Very good Quality/Price...”
Reviewed February 15, 2008

Very good Quality/Price ratio.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook