“Good atmosphere”
Review of La Briciola

La Briciola
Reserve with
La Briciola is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,922 of 8,682 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stazione Centrale
Description: Not just a restaurant, but La Briciola !. Refined and elegant, polite and courteous welcome, excellent Mediterranean cuisine and respect for tradition, wine cellar with the best national and international labels, attentive service and not least an atmosphere in keeping with the evening here is what turns the Crumb in an exclusive club where it just feels like home. A truly special place created very skilfully by Gianni, the landlord, almost 40 years ago and recently expanded with the bar area and a hall to accommodate in a radiant and cheerful its customers.
Reviewed October 26, 2012

We were lucky to find free table. It was very nice decorated, warm but very noisy.
The food was good but not special. The prices were too high for what is offered.
There are better restaurants in Milan, where you can eat to much better.
We can recommend just to try once, but not for more.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

By 10pm the place is hopping with beautiful people, mostly locals. We were sent there by two friends independently, one of them a local who described it perfectly. Yes they don't have English menus, but the food is discernable in Italian. The waiter spoke decent English and answered a few questions we had.
The food was pretty good. We had two different avocado salads which were very tasty and two veal Milanese which were well prepared. The deserts were very good and the service was the best we have had in Milan since we got here a week ago.
Definitely recommend it from both the food and "in place to see".

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Our dinner at La Briciola was a "Milan" experience. Empty when we arrived, the restaurant soon filled with classy Italians, many of whom knew the owners. So watching the crowd became part of the evening's entertainment. . .

Known for their Milanese specialties, the food did not disappoint. We enjoyed avocado salad, salted rice and veal milanese. Our waiter gave us a great wine recommendation as well. Complementary salami/appetizer bites and cookies come with your meal.

La Briciola expects customers to spend the evening with them, so getting our check took longer than we would have liked. But it was a fun night.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Business dinner in Milano and my guests booked at this restaurant. We had a table in a strange room too small for our group and so we were packed one to the other. Waiter wasn't rude, but for sure not very polite and service was really without style. Last but not least, the food: really basic level and even if the quality was ok, I would not advice this place to all people who want have a nice dinner with good food. I don't know about the price as I was a guest, but I can easily suppose it wasn't cheap or at least good value for money. Once again my idea to avoid at all "Milano VIP places" has been confirmed.

1  Thank fanharuka
Reviewed March 13, 2012

I've been literally just back from La Briciola and I thought everything was great. But I would especially recommend the tiramusi, it is out of this world. A waiter named Massimo attended me and he was just great. Very friendly people, I would stay you can feel the Italian hospitality deeply here. Food is great. I've had one appetizer, one main course, one tiramusi, one coke and one cappucino and paid 70 euro. I think it was very reasonable.