“Unwilling to provide service during posted hours”
Review of Gelateria Giova

Gelateria Giova
Ranked #7 of 507 Dessert in Milan
Reviewed January 29, 2017

We walked here Sunday evening after dinner and arrived at ~10:30 pm as the gates were being closed. The worker was inside, acknowledged us, but refuse to provide service. If you want to close early, fine, then change the hours and post them on your website.

This isn't the best of neighborhoods and we walked a long distance at night top get there, so needless to say we were very disappointed to be denied service during posted hours.

Reviewed November 14, 2016

Cozy little shop with many flavors of ice cream, all made there in the side room. Seemed very popular among locals, even on a cold November night there were constantly people coming by.

Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

Even tough the surrounding isnt that great, the icecream is really worth a visit! You've never tried such a nice dark chocolate icecream. Delicious!

Reviewed June 1, 2016

This is a small shop that is a short walk from Porta Venezia metro station offering around a dozen different flavours of ice cream. It can be a bit crowded in there if it's busy. I would recommend the Cinnamon flavour as I like to try something a bit different and the Pistachio is worth a try too. I wouldn't say it was the best gelato in Milan but it's still really good!

Reviewed April 9, 2016 via mobile

I'm very glad that me and my fiancé buy gelato in Giova, which happen to be our first gelato in Italy. First impression, like they said, lasts. The workers were also very very nice in helping us. They were patient as well since we don't speak Italian at all. I highly recommend. The price is also very reasonable. We went the night of our first night and the next day before leaving Milan.