“Old Milanese charm”

Antico Ristorante Boeucc
Reserve with
Antico Ristorante Boeucc is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #870 of 8,513 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centro Storico
Reviewed November 7, 2012

In the centre of Milan a delightful old Milanese family restaurant with great charm. A large dining room with a high vaulted ceiling and lots of black tie waiters who gave great service. Very popular so essential to book.
Our only complaint was that the owner visited the tables of regulars and and no attempt to talk to my wife and I or another table where the guests were not Milanese diners he knew. A little rude and very unlike our experience of the City in general. It didn't spoil our evening one bit and we loved the food and felt very lucky to share the family's obvious success is such lovely surroundings.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

We were in Milan for one night and the place was recommended by the car driver taking us around. Had lunch there and loved the ambience, the starters were amazing especially the shrimps with artichoke (amazing) then my husband had the ossubucco which he thought is the best he had so far and I got the beef fillet which was perfectly cooked medium well as I like it and the desserts came on a trolley with all best Italian fruits and don't miss the tiramisu or the custard. This wine list was ok but they were very professional when it came to serving.
Make sure you have cash or American express as this is the only way of payment , and by the way I found the prices just fine as an average of (70 to 100EURO) per person including all( starter, main, dessert and an averagely good wine)

1  Thank noory78
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Very charming, traditional and elegant, this is probably one place to be carefully considered for special occasions in small groups.
The menu includes some impressive masterpieces of the local tradition and the wine choice is broad and very well studied.
Expensive, but not too much considering the overall level of the service offered to the clients.

Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

I often return to this restaurant for dinner when I visit Milan. I suggest gentlemen to wear a jacket to dinner. The food is terrific and service is good.

You do have to pay a bit more to enjoy dinner there, but I think it is worth it. The portions are quite large.

Our party had the vegetable soup, lobster noodles, Veal with white truffles, spaghetti with

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Excellent restaurant in which you can enjoy the actual Milan old spirit.
Traditional food, warm environment, elegant people. It is good both for business lunch and dinner or for a romantic meeting.
Located very close to Scala Theatre and to the shopping area of Montenapoleone.
Please, don't miss it