Review Highlights
PREPARE to be DELIGHTED by ALICE and her "HIDDEN GEMS" TOUR of MILAN

Patti R
Wonderful tour, with all you need to see in Milan

Go708669
via mobile

All reviews alice salvagnin hidden gems tour last supper full day tour sforza castle wonderful tour hour private tour grazie mille deep knowledge few hours three hours rich history walking tour interesting information risotto brera district in advance
Reviewed 1 week ago

My husband and I recently took an amazing three hour walking tour of Milans "Hidden Gems" with Alice of Milan Private Tours which was the best tour we have ever done.
If you want to be surprised and delighted at every turn - then Alice is the guide for you.
The "Hidden Gems" tour is a feast of architectural gems, charming and unusual frescoes, a taste of heavenly pastries and coffee and the even the bizzare! I wont name the "Hidden Gems" as this would spoil the surprise!
We were so captivated with Alice and her infectious enthusiasm for Milan that we wanted to book another tour with her the following day - however Alice was already booked but she arranged for another guide to show us even more wonderful sights.
Alice also recommended and made a reservation at a popular local restaurant for that evening which was superb with a lot of local colour and theatrical flair. A perfect end to a perfect day.
The real "Hidden Gem" is Alice herself who has a bubbly and engaging personality and a real interest in showing her Milan to visitors.
Thank you Alice for enhancing our experience of Milan in such a personal way.
Patti and Ian
Australia

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My family and I spent the morning with Alice taking in the historic sights of Milan along with some hidden gems. We all had a very enjoyable time (despite the rain) from children to grandchildren as Alice was an excellent guide. She brought history to life with her knowledge and enthusiasm and I would highly recommend her tour. A lovely lady whose passion for Milan was infectious.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a limited time in Milan as it was our last stop before we flew home. We had asked Alice to show us around so we could learn more about the city in our limited time there. And that she did expertly. We saw some sites that we would otherwise never know to go to on our own. And especially thankful to her for securing us admission to the Last Supper . We now know that Milan is not just a shopper’s paradise!! I will highly recommend her services and definitely will seek her services again when we visit Milan again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I both enjoyed Alice's 3-hour tour of the Duomo, Last Supper, and several "hidden gems." Not only was it convenient to have Alice ushering us past the lines to the major sights, but she did a great job giving us a taste of the rich history and cultural treasures of this beautiful city. She has energy and enthusiasm for what she does and led a well-paced tour that went by in a snap! She also helped to make a dinner reservation for that evening and was available after the tour for any other questions we might have about the city. I highly recommend this professional tour guide for an enjoyable experience getting to know Milan!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Alice was a terrific tour guide. She was very knowledgeable and energetic. We took the hidden gems tour and were not disappointed. Alice also went beyond just a tour. She arrange our transportation from Como and made reservations at a great restaurant for us. Gracie Alice

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My husband and I chose Alice to guide us to see some of the highlights of Milan, including the Duomo, Leonardo's Last Supper, and other interesting areas that we would not have found on our own. She is very knowledgeable about the history of Italy, and shares her passion for Milan.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Thank you so much to Alice. She opened our eyes to so many things that Milan has to offer that we never would have known about (her "hidden gens"). She has a great knowledge about the Duomo and all the sites we visited. Alice has a very engaging personality and was a joy to spend 3 hours with. She recommended a very local restaurant for dinner (even made our reservations) - still our favorite meal of the trip! We would absolutely recommend taking your tour of Milan with Alice! She also helped secure us tickets to view The Last Supper on another day of our visit.

Reviewed October 7, 2018

I am so glad that we chose Alice as our tour guide. She moved quickly and we saw so much and learned more than we ever would have on our own. She was able to reserve a time for us to see the Last Supper ahead of time and also saved money for us getting into the Duomo by her quick action. She was so very knowledgeable and really personable. She made sure we got on the right tram when she left us and it was like saying goodbye to a good friend. She is passionate about the history of Milan and anxious to share all the interesting details with you. I cannot recommend her enough. Without a doubt, you will be pleased if you take a tour with her.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in Milan to visit our daughter who is studying abroad for a semester as part of a three-week trip to Italy. Alice’s tour was simply terrific. This is a great way to be introduced to the city, and to gain an appreciation of all that it has to offer. We hit the usual highlights but Alice took us to some places off the beaten path which were equally impressive. She also took the time to plan our next day in Milan and to make us a reservation at a favorite restaurant of hers near the canals area. The tour was a treat from beginning to end. Alice is a lovely lady who clearly has a deep affection for her home city.

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

We have travelled many times and many places. We have taken many tours. The two tours we took with Alice were, by leaps and bounds, better than any other! Alice is so knowledgable and so enthusiastic, it is infectious! Alice's "Hidden Gems" were amazing! Alice even made dinner reservations for us at an amazing restaurant! Alice went above and beyond our highest expectations! Do yourself a favor...book a tour with Alice! I guarantee it will be the best tour ever! I very highly recommend!