2,204 results
All reviews city centre business room great hotel swimming pool tram stop poor location upgraded to a suite public transport residential area steam room number tram rain shower hotel is located huge bathroom reception staff per day an upgrade
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely stay in a spacious room with view to the mountains.
The staff is friendly, the food is good and the decor is beautiful.
The public transport to center is close by and it takes about 15 minuts.

Stayed: February 2018
Marco S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Milan, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Dear Esbern,
Thank you very much for choosing our hotel and of course for your such a positive review. I am more than happy to see that you enjoyed your time with us. We are always ready to make exciting memories for our guests, and it is the best reward to see our efforts appreciated.
We hope to welcome you again!

Reviewed September 5, 2018

I was booked in for the weekend of the Italian GP,due to convenience of trains to the track,as well the reputation of value for money the Radison group has build up.I was booked into room number 444,only to find that the basin plug was unable to be opened,and the bath plug did not seal,this room did not have a shower,so bathing was the only option.The inter-leading door had water stains running down,the ceiling had hand marks around the smoke detector,the carpets were filthy,the coffee tray was swollen and chipped,the curtains were ill fitting and appeared to have been for different sized windows, the final nail was when the TV switched on,but could not switch off,due to the poor state of the remote.I complained,and the reception Lady was very accommodating,and moved me to room number 731,the overall appearance of this room was much improved,however,the basin in the bathroom did not drain,the shower door leaked when showering,and the bathroom door was water damaged and swollen.The positive was all the staff were very pleasant,but the facilities including the sauna wet area are in need of some serious management attention.I do have photos should management show interest.

Stayed: September 2018
Marco S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Milan, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Dear Alan,
Thank you for taking time for sharing your valuable feedback. I’m extremely sorry to hear that we fell short on your expectations in some area. We pride ourselves on our high standards when it comes to the rooms particularly and it’s so disappointing to hear we didn’t get it right this time. I am however happy to learn that our staff was very reactive to take your issue on board and make your stay more comfortable. We appreciate your worthy comments, which I will definitely discuss with my team to keep improving our services and products.
We hope to get the chance to show you this on a future stay with us.
Best regards,

Reviewed September 4, 2018

Firstly be aware that the hotel is quite some distance from the centre, however this is made easy as there is a tram stop just a few steps from the hotel, and tickets available from reception. Aside from this, a very clean hotel with added bonuses : sweets and water in reception, free water in room, nespresso machine, best hotel hairdryer I’ve found, very large room (117), good breakfast, restaurant on the premises for dinner (important as it’s far out of the centre), good internet connection, indoor pool, very reasonable gym. No complaints and especially convenient for attending Monza as the train station was very nearby. Perhaps being out of the hectic bustle of Milan centre isn’t a bad thing either, although it’s about 25 Minutes on the tram.

Room Tip: 117 is large, very quiet, comfy bed, tho carpet could do with an overhaul soon. Aside from that spotless. Large shower and bathroom.
Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Marco S, Direttore at Radisson Blu Hotel, Milan, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Dear Debiwhe,
Thank you very much for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to write your review.
We are pleased to know you enjoyed the hotel and our services - and our welcome corner with sweets and refreshments!
Come to visit us again soon.

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Receptionist Laura welcomed us on arrival and was very helpful. Unfortunately, there was a really bad smell in our room, but we were helped to move to another room. This was exceptional. The pool was ok but nothing to get too excited about. The steam room did not work. The location for this hotel is very good as easy access to tram, bus and metro. I have stayed in many 4 star hotels but would have to admit this is at the lower end. The room we were moved to, did win it for us. Breakfast again ok but no choice of cereals. I felt you constantly had to ask for items and just had to keep looking for staff as they always appeared to be rushing around. Possibly they were short staffed. We asked if there were restaurants or places to eat near hotel amd were advised everything is closed due to holidays which appeared not to be true.There are place but just close arou d 7pm. This meant eating at the hotel turned out expensive. I probably would choose a different hotel next time.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Surjit30
Marco S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Milan, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Dear Surjit,
Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback regarding the recent stay at the Radisson Blu Milan. We are delighted that you were overall happy with our services. Our Super Breakfast is designed to offer to different tastes, and I am sorry that you you could find what you needed in the end. I’ll share your feedback with the team here and we hope we get the chance to meet you and provide an unforgettable experience at the hotel.
Best regards,

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

Actually came back from here today, I was looking forward to writing the review.
Before arriving I informed the hotel I was coming to celebrate my second year anniversary (14/08) and they did not disappoint.
Arrived on the Monday to such professional and welcoming staff. We were told we had been upgraded to a king suite and someone would be up to see us soon.
Walking in we were greeted by strawberries with chocolate and a lovely note. Five minutes later a bottle of champagne and glasses were brought up to our room, this was a lovely surprise.
The room itself was clean and had all the things you would need. The king size bed was comfortable and gave us a great nights sleep- no noise outside.
Bathroom had a best feature (husband said it is a must add to review) when refreshing etc you are able to listen to the tv (English channels only news) through a speaker - can be turned down if you want quiet time.
Called down for extra milk and tea, these arrived in good time considering we were on the 9th floor again by professional staff.
There is a spa and gym available for your leisure.
If we needed a taxi we could press M2 and ask them to call before we got down. Be aware the taxi begins charging from the time of the call so make sure you are ready to hop in as soon as they arrive- usually takes them 3-6 minutes to get there.
Location is out of the way and local shops bar two or three food and market shops were open during the night and day so did need to taxi out to other areas.
Travel from airport- cheaper to hop onto a coach/bus €8 get into the central train station and get a taxi around €20 from there. Taxi from the airport costs roughly €100.
Definitely worth the stay and would love to come back in the future.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NKJ91
Marco S, Direttore at Radisson Blu Hotel, Milan, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2018

Dear NKJ91,
Thank you for such a detailed and very lovely review. It is our pleasure to provide our guests with unforgettable memories and I am so happy that we managed to bring those to you and particularly for your special day. Thank you for choosing to share your stay with us as well, and we are all certainly looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future to create more and more pleasant moments for you.