“Perfect for a Cold Day on a Tight Budget”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Polentamisu - CLOSED

Polentamisu
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Centro Storico
sebastopol, ca
“Perfect for a Cold Day on a Tight Budget”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014

Fantastic value here... for 6 euro you can fill up on some serious tummy-warming polenta witth sauce. I love the business model and I hope they make it and expand.....however, the evening we were there, they only had 2sauces and only one with protein. For this reason, I have to give them an average ratng, because it was really just a restaurant with only 2 items on the dinner menu.

The polentaa itself was very good and they serve big portions. So nice to find fast food that is not over salted. I would go often if it were in my neighborhood...for a healthy fill-up on the cheap... but they need more choices to make this really work.

• Visited June 2014
4 Thank kawh

“Amazing foods”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

In all the food that I tasted this is one of the best food ive ever tastes. Im not italian so I'm not really familiar with ther delicasies but when I first tastes the food it catched up my taste buds. You can enjoy it even in lunch or dinner. And even the desserts its heavenly. I'm sure you will enjoy especially if you guys are food lover. So check it out. And the most important its very affordable.

3 Thank Jerwin Jashley C