“Very polite owner, BIG breakfast, nice area. A++”
Review of Oltre il Giardino

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Milan
Oltre il Giardino
Ranked #277 of 428 Hotels in Milan
Reviewed August 19, 2008

This b&b has all the essential things one would need whilst staying at this place. Situated in a nice green area just outside of the outskirts of the center of Milan and just 5minutes walking distance from the Bonola underground stop, it consists of a multiple bed room nicely furnished apartment. The owner is a very nice helpful man, looking to fullfill all the residents' needs. In the mornings, we had a great Breakfast. Best breakfast I ever had whilst in vacation staying at a b&b I must say. Ideal stay for football lovers, the Meazza stadium is more or less 40minutes walking distance away from it indeed. You would love walking to the stadium through the Parco di Trenino green area. It is nearly a year I stayed at this place and when I will be coming back to Milan, which I defenitely will, I will looking to stay again there.

darren
malta

Stayed: September 2007
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milan
Stazione Centrale
Ibis Milano Centro
Ibis Milano Centro
#168 of 428 in Milan
Milan Suite Hotel
#23 of 428 in Milan

Been to Oltre il Giardino? Share your experiences!