“great experience”

Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary, International, Soups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stazione Centrale
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

one of the best food experiences
wonderful service
perfect wine suggestion
great people
Absolutely the best restaurant in Milan and not only

Reviewed July 8, 2014

I was in this amazing restaurant for dinner and every details was impeccable. The mail was very well balanced with flavor and quantity. Something to try is the Mozzarella panzella and the chocolate souffle with milk ice cream!

1  Thank Luke A
Reviewed June 16, 2014

What can be said that has not been mentioned in the reviews. Must say I am in accordance with the "good" reviews and cannot be, on the other hand, at all with the bad ones. We had a wonderful dinner, we ate "a la Carte". Really impeccable, everything was delicious and the staff top professional! We were never without anything, bread, water, and out Wine but without the waiters being "over". I really think that Michelin stars should come very very soon! Excellent in every single word. Chef Berton invited us to visit the kitchen at the end of the our dinner, which in any case is in view from the restaurant, everything was in its place and spotless. My sincere compliments, I highly recommend it. The tables, which were in some of the reviews a "spot of dislike" personally I found them fantastic, big space between the Others at the table and superbly set.

1  Thank IMLeonTerzi
Reviewed June 9, 2014

After been a few years ago at Trussardi la Scala Berton's old restaurant,my wife and me wanted to live again the excellent experience we had and it was exactly what we expected.
Starting from the locating,the excellent service and the food which with Berton is each time an experience I can only warmly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

This restaurant was 6 months old when we visited it and we had the time of our life. The service was attentive and impeccable . The surroundings were modern and comfortable. We don't speak Italian so we needed translation and our waiter was very good at that. Our food was beautifully prepared, served and very good. As fine a restaurant as I have ever been to and I have dined in the best of Europe. Every dish was beautifully prepared and I was so impressed with the kitchen. At the end of our meal we went back to meet the chef. He came from a Michelin 2 star kitchen and I believe that by next year he will have his stars. It was a very memorable evening and I highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Popeyebird