The breakfast in this hotel is extremely poor. There are just several varieties. The quantities are small. There is no re-fill. Once the type of food is finished, that's it except scrambled egg. This is the only food the waitress will make for the guests, otherwise there will be nothing to eat. On the 31st December morning, there was onlyh one waitress serving the breakfast (including cooking). I wonder whether the management of the hotel will really look at the problem. I had read similar critique from tripadvisor about the poor breakfast before. Honestly, this is the poorest breakfast in a 4 star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in an historical palace of the old Milan of the XIX th Century and completely renewed in 2005, The Hotel Mercure Milano Centro Porta Venezia is located in the City center.30 elegant rooms furnished with precious interior design, welcome thebusinessmen and the tourists in the real heart of the City, a few steps from the Duomo Cathedral and from the most important Fashion Streets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Milano Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Milano Centro Hotel Milan
- Mercure Hotel Milano Centro