“It's OK” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of New Milan Walking Free Tours

New Milan Walking Free Tours
Ranked #58 of 111 Tours in Milan
More attraction details
Owner description: New Milan Walking Free Tours are the best way to get to know Milan. In 2.5 hours the walking tour will show you both the unmissable buildings and the hidden treasures of the city. Our tours are open to everyone and are in English; no booking required. Tours are everyday, meeting point in San Babila square at 10.30 am. Join us!
Buenos Aires, Argentina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“It's OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

I decided to do the tour so I went up to the meeting point in San Babila, waited there for 15 minutes but no one showed up.
Since it was a holiday in Milan, I thought I'd give it another try, so I returned 3 days later and there I met Paolo, the tour guide. It was nice of him of doing the tour even though I was the only attendee. It was a good first glimpse at the city, I learned some new interesting facts. He was a little too stuck to the script, but yet answered politely every one of my questions.
I expected a bit more, having experienced other free tours in other cities in Europe, but it was OK.
In the end, it's a free tour..

Visited January 2014
Twigly T, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at New Milan Walking Free Tours, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Dear Maggie, We are sorry you couldn't find us the first time, we are always there at 10.30 (if the tour is cancelled we communicate it on facebook and our site). Sometimes it could be difficult to meet because Piazza San babila is quite big and with a lot of people passing by, next time we'll use a bigger sign so everybody can see us (usually we are in front of the pyramid).
Neverthless, we're glad you learned interesting facts about the city! See you soon, New Milan Free Tour

Besnate, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Simply great! thank you.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

We are a family with two little kids and we spent our short holidays in Milan. We went for a tour with Mrs. Valentina and she was simply FANTASTIC! very knowledgable and always available to help with advise and jokes to keep our kids agreeable (not easy!), relaxed and very energetic, she really loves the city and knows so many interesting facts and stories about Milan! We recommend to everybody to join this tour. You will see a lot!

Emmen, The Netherlands
“Milan English Walking Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

A MUST if you want to get to know this beautiful city. Do this tour as soon as you get in the city so that you can get a feel for direction. Self-exploration thereafter is much easier. Passionate guide.

Southampton, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“The quickest way to get to know Milan”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2013

Found this tour by chance and so relieved that it runs! Went with me and my friend, the guide, Paolo, has very extensive knowledge of the important things in Milan like the Duomo (of course), Sforzesco Castello, medieveal market/town hall. Lots of stories, some are in-depth, some are a scratch on the surface, I'd understand because of the pressing time (wish it'd be longer and more in-depth! e.g. covering the walls of the city, and also the canal). Seems to know a lot about the local culture e.g. Paolo directed us to a really good deli in town! and also the small attractions like a vegetable sculptor. I'd say they covered good grounds on the charms of Milan. I'd recommend to anyone; either for someone who's staying in Milan for 1 day or a month? No problem!

Caen, France
“amazing!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013

A really nice suggestion of Milan with Valentina the guide, very expert, very charming.
I loved the castel.. and the food tips!!
Fundamental experience for a holiday in Milan!