“Fantastic restaurant”

Ranked #531 of 8,653 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Zone 8
Description: On the top of the historical Enel building’s amazing terrace, house of the Dsquared2 group, Ceresio 7 Restaurant rises. The spacious dining room facing the modern skyline of the brand new Financial District, features two swimming pools and a terrace with a magnificent view that allows the guests to enjoy the creations of Chef Elio Sironi surrounded by lush vegetation.
Reviewed January 21, 2016 via mobile

We took the tasting menu for four. Absolutely all the dished were a delight to the mouth. In addition to that, he setup of the restaurant, the pool and the service make it for a must have experience in Milan.

Date of visit: January 2016
Write a reviewReviews (2,134)

Reviewed January 1, 2016 via mobile

In the heart of Milan, this attic restaurant offers a nice atmosphere, scenic pools and terraces and a sophisticated menu. Perfect to spend a good time with friends in the evening or business lunches.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed December 18, 2015

On top of the D2 office building this trendy restaurant offers two bars and two swimming pools, one at each end! The place is busy and bazzy the service rather slow and the food is good but not excellent.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed December 7, 2015

I'll start by saying I loved this place. The Service was A1 and the atmosphere was top shelf. We were attended to by a great guy by the name of Francesco who was extremely attentive and made sure we were taken care of. I wish the story ended there, but unfortunately I had an issue with the bill were I was overcharged by 37 Euro as my bill apparently got mixed up with another patrons bill. Honest mistake by the waiter and part my fault as I should have checked the bill before I signed off on it. Long story short, I didn't notice it until I got back to our flat and contacted the bar after closing and spoke with a Manager named Marco. Explained the situation and he told me to e-mail him in the morning with an explanation and he would take care of it. It's 3 months later and I still haven't been refunded the money not to mention I gave up him my banking information for a wire transfer per his request which I beyond uncomfortable with but did nevertheless. Hopefully, Marco sees this and does the right thing. Granted this is a unique situation, but this experience has somewhat skewered my feelings on the place, though my true issue is with management. With that being said, it's a great place and I would still recommend stopping through for a either a drink or a bite to eat.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed November 9, 2015 via mobile

We are very lucky to have a friend working for one of the biggest names in fashion, so getting in any trendy spot is never a problem :)! But if you are not so lucky like us and you are thinking of visiting the place, you should have no problem at all! Just inform the person at the entrance (downstairs) that you are going to the restaurant. Walk towards the elevator and it will take you straight up! To the staff upstairs, just mention that you came for drinks and it shouldn't be a problem!! After having a look around and enjoyed the views, we moved inside for drinks as the heated terrace was very popular! Some might say that drinks are overpriced, but we find that the higher up you go for drinks (no matter where in the world), the higher the prices are ;)!! And believe us, the cocktails are really worth every cent!!Staff is motivated and fun! Would love to visit it during the summer :)!

Date of visit: October 2015