“Good but not really japanese”
Review of Casa Ramen

Casa Ramen
Ranked #359 of 9,836 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Isola
Reviewed May 31, 2018

It is really delicious, but the taste is still quite far from the real Japanese ramen. It is rich in spice, good boiled egg, great noodles, but still I need richer flavour. As an asian maybe this is quite average. The fact that the place is small did not bother me.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank marthinbudiawan
Write a ReviewReviews (1,057)

Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

What can I say? I really liked this place! Loved the bao pork as a starter (try it, it's delicious) and I had the king tonkotsu ramen with marinated egg and seaweed. Delicious!! Loved the chashu and the kakuni. The broth was meaty and tasty. The only thing is that the noodles didn't have that much flavour. The broth didn't cling to them, but overall, I ate and slurped the whole thing!

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank trenzal0re
Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

We loved this Ramen House! The wait was 30 minutes but worth it! The website stated they open at 8pm for dinner but really opened at 7:30pm. I had veggie miso. I specially liked the sweet potatoes in my ramen. A unique twist. My husband the King Ramen...the pork was super tasty! We will return! Great find a in Milan!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

Hard to get a spot but once you sit it’s pure joy! Good products, well prepared, friendly served! Any time again!AAA+++

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 4, 2017

We went to visit Milan last week and found this lovely restaurant which serves delicious food. The price was reasonable and staffs were very kind. The eggs (costs extra) were really good. So were the meat.

Date of visit: September 2017