“really bad!”

Ranked #362 of 428 Hotels in Milan
Ankara, Turkey
“really bad!”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

the hotel was totally bad, old, dirty! and so noisy, we couldnt sleep all night! we didnt like the receptionist, he didnt pay attention to us. we didnt like the location, too! it's a bit far away everthing! the hotel pictures that are up on the website are total lie!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Basic and you get what you pay for!!!! Classed as a 1 star and is great hotel for a 2 day stay in Milan, 20 mim walk to center and a great family run pizza place 150 mts to the right!!! Clean and tidy, with FREE wifi in room!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a balcony!!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Milan, Italy
Reviewed March 21, 2012

I've booked a reservation for March, but even if I payed for 3 nights at this place, I never got there. The reason is I've read too late and too many reviews of certified travelers about a pest problem (cockroaches, you can find the reviews on different booking websites), and I didn't want to take any chance.

So I called the Hotel (or hostel) and asked for at least a partial refund, and the owner, this Mario or something guy, said it was not possible. I told him my concerns, and said that if the pest problem was true, he would refund me, unless I was the one bringing the cockroaches with me in order to avoid paying!!!

I am Italian, and during the whole conversation he used an informal and impolite tone and language, and that's not the way you address either a client or a stranger, but a drinking buddy.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Pinco P

Travelers are raving about these Milan hotels

Armidale, Australia
Reviewed October 13, 2011

I booked a room here over the net and exchanged emails with the manager. However, when we arrived we were told "no booking" and told of another hotel to go to...the directions were poorly given and it took us some time to find the hotel. Not good enough!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Louise H
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed July 19, 2011

We (2 mid-20s females) stayed here for two nights. The rooms are of adequate size and the bathroom was spacious and clean. My bed looked very uncomfortable and sunken but I actually slept really well. The location is quite good, bit of a walk into town but nothing at all strenuous. I was concerned about the lack of air conditioning but the pedastal fan was really enough (we did move it so it worked for both beds). It is very old fashioned but you should remember it is a one star hotel. We didn't have any issues with check in/out.

• Stayed July 2011