“What a gem!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centro Direzionale
Reviewed March 31, 2016 via mobile

Great local spot, close to the Hilton! The service was outstanding and the food and wine selection are great! The portions are big, so if you're doing a whole dinner-first, second, third courses-be prepared to leave stuffed! Upon sitting the welcome you with a complimentary glass of proseco-what a treat:)
Try the risotto-any one you pick will be delicious! Ciao!

Date of visit: March 2016
Write a reviewReviews (1,342)

Reviewed March 24, 2016 via mobile

My friend and I stumbled upon Osteria Faga and we're delighted with it.

Great local fare for vegetarians and meat eaters alike. A great offering of drinks, perfect service.

Open air seating and tucked into a courtyard in an old building on a side street.

A must visit stop if in Milan and you're in the neighborhood, or even not in the neighborhood!

I hope to return.

Date of visit: May 2015
1  Thank fathimad
Reviewed March 21, 2016

This restaurant was a great way to spend our last night in Milan. The staff were amazingly friendly and made the dining experience all the better. We were given a complimently glass of prosseco and a shot of a local lemon liquer at the end of the meal. The wine and food were truly delicious. Staff also went above and beyond in taking an interest of where we came from. I mentioned that I had brought my girlfriend to Milan for her 21st birthday and the manager/owner(not to sure which) made us sit back down and brought out a complimently cake (which was pretty delicous). Was an amazing evening have banter with the staff and they will have banter with you. Would highly recommend.

1  Thank Andrew M
Reviewed March 3, 2016

i have been here twice on separate occasions.
The first time I came, it was summer and we dined outside in the courtyard area. It was a beautiful setting, the food was great, we enjoyed free prosseco while we waited for a table and were welcomed with friendly hospitality.

As I was staying in the same hotel as my previous business trip, I recommended this restaurant for my colleagues.
My second visit was in March and there was no outdoor seating due to the colder weather, however the welcome was still as warm. We were given a free glass of prosecco (and limoncello at the end of our meal). We enjoyed great food and the drinks measures were very generous.

We were smiling from start to finish, thanks Osteria Fara!

1  Thank PetiteClochette
Reviewed February 26, 2016

A staff member at Hotel Berne recommended this hotel when I asked for a casual dining spot. I was not disappointed. Upon being seated I was offered a complimentary glass of good Prosecco. The food was very good as was the wine by the glass. But what made the experience truly excellent was the friendly, attentive service.

Date of visit: February 2016