“Dirty”

Ranked #35 of 41 Quick Bites in Milan
Neighborhood: Zone 2
Neighborhood: Zone 2
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

This place would like to be cool and fashion, but it’s so dirty, so messy because of the service, that it doesn’t worth an €. I mean, tables are not cleaning at all, I asked for knife and fork to eat pizza (the waiter looked at me like “oh my god, do you use knife and fork to eat? Why not your hands?!”, but they were super dirty so yea I had to use my hands.... glass was dirty.
Pizza was almost okay. It could be better if the waiters put more attention about these small stuff: cleaning, listen to the customers and service.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed March 18, 2018

PIzza was very good, as well as the sanduiches. It´s in a hidden place at the Milano Centrale, but it´s worth going. Service is excellent too.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed December 20, 2017 via mobile

Despite the location at the central railway station, it’s a very special bar where you can eat good and various sandwitches and desserts. Special coffees. Elegant and original context with a wide screen on the back side of the counter all around the service area. Very quick and kind service also when crowded.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 17, 2017

The place for morning coffee. Excellent food. Good service. A wide variety to choose from. Most important - delicious.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

If you are a vegetarian or a none ham eater then this is not the place for you! They have very limited options of veggie items.

My friend couldn’t eat anything at VyTA so we ended up eating in two places! For me as a ham eater Ive ordered ham wrap and it was very light and tasty!

My order incl the ham wrap (considerably small in size), the delish chocolate cake, Napolitan pasty and coffee, I paid 12 euros! Reasonable and nice experience.

Date of visit: October 2017