Open today: 10:00 AM - 1:00 AM
Review Highlights
Poor Service

I agree with previous reviewers, service is generally very bad. Asked for a high chair, it didn't... read more

Reviewed June 6, 2017
HKB1978
United Kingdom
nice outdoor cafe inside the park

After a nice walk inside Parco Sempione, we enjoyed our cappuccino at this outdoor cafe inside the... read more

Reviewed May 3, 2018

from $67.85
from $82.79
from $237.65
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

Very nice location in the park,staff very friendly and helpfull,nice view to park. Great choose of meals/drinks!

Reviewed September 18, 2017

You come here for a drink and only a drink and it's a beautiful thing. A 1 euro coperto for drinks make no sense to me but, hey, I'm just a tourist. Beers were 5 euros.

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

Beautiful Place in the middle of Sempione Park!
Great food with a big happy hour buffet and staff is really nice.
This place is perfect for breakfast, lunch, dinner, brunch everything

Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

Service shocking!!! Charge you extra for service when you have to go up and pay your own bill. Only one person can take the money so we stood there waiting. The person that took our money was on the phone talking, looked straight through us and didn't utter a word! I should have walked out.....avoid like the plague! I'd give no stars if I could.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely time in this bar in the middle of the park. It was a lovely reprieve from the intense heat. We enjoyed prosecco and food which was a good price and the waiting staff were lovely and spoke good English!

Date of experience: August 2017