“Bar Bliss”

Rita
Ranked #179 of 8,974 Restaurants in Milan
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Navigli
Description: American Bar, but serious, if you want a Gin Tonic we'll do it, but once you taste our drinks you'll never can get enough. Do you like wine? We have a selection which changes periodically. And beer? We have it too, pilsner or bitter ale, only draft. If you're hungry our chef cooks special appetizer, different everyday. But if you are actually hungry, like when you say: "I'm starving", we have very special dishes, cooked with organic ingredients, so you can oversupply till midnight although you're veggy. You say "what kind of people could I meet?". Well man, here in Milan we are all a bit artists, creatives, designers, reporters, harp players.
Reviewed May 18, 2018

Amazing bar serving perfectly made mixed drinks and cocktails. It's a pleasure watching barman who mix drinks with passion. So many bars disappoint when it comes to mixed drinks, the guys here are experts. This bar like so many in Milano have aperitivo, your drink with food, a constant supply too. Very civilised.

Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

We had drinks with apertivo. Very professional and kind staff who made special drinks for us. And the drinks are also amazing!

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Aperitivo as it should be. Very tastfull cocktails and lots of good food included. Worth waiting for a place to sit.

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

Every time with pleasure! If you are in Milan, this bar is "A MUST". Cool drinks, cool staff, and very kind!

Reviewed January 28, 2018

Encouraged by the omnipresent fantastic reviews I decided to give Rita a try...and boy was it love at first drink. It is as busy as others say, luckily my friend and I got a seat right by the beautiful (and full stocked) bar. Since it was an aperitivo time, we got a plate with mini pizzas, veggies, crisps and a dip with our drinks, which was a nice touch. However the main stars are the drinks! With a skilful bartenders by the bar it was a delight to watch them work (cheers to Nico and Luca) and sip their creations through the night. Their flag drink Gin Zen quickly became my favourite, although I promised myself to try something new every night - every drink was interesting and different.
We haven't tried any of their meals but a couple next to us had a lovely looking burger and some sandwiches.
I'd love to go back to milan just to visit Rita for a drink!