“Very busy bar, very popular”
Review of Rita

Rita
Ranked #200 of 8,980 Restaurants in Milan
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Navigli
Description: American Bar, but serious, if you want a Gin Tonic we'll do it, but once you taste our drinks you'll never can get enough. Do you like wine? We have a selection which changes periodically. And beer? We have it too, pilsner or bitter ale, only draft. If you're hungry our chef cooks special appetizer, different everyday. But if you are actually hungry, like when you say: "I'm starving", we have very special dishes, cooked with organic ingredients, so you can oversupply till midnight although you're veggy. You say "what kind of people could I meet?". Well man, here in Milan we are all a bit artists, creatives, designers, reporters, harp players.
Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

We visited on a Monday night, and it was incredibly busy! I can see why though. The drinks are very good, if maybe a little sweet for my taste. Nevertheless the drinks are good and the bartenders are efficient and pleasant. I sat at the bar, and the lady next to me kept nudging me... Very crowded, but she was pretty, so I didn't mind. A very youthful place, so I was a little out of my league. But I would go again. Maybe I'll wear a fake mustache next time so I look younger and more Italian!

I only remove one star because it is so loud.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

Visited here as couple, got there early and were sat at the bar. Gorgeous cocktails and brilliant aperitivo - it feels pricey but it is so worth it!

Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

No need to look further if you want a great cocktail...
If you don't find what you want on the menu, you can just describe what you feel like drinking and there you go: a new cocktail gets mixed for you!!

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

Brilliant cocktail bar. The appetizers on a Friday night we were in was just right.

Make sure you sit at the bar and see the masters at work.

Reviewed September 25, 2017

We enjoyed the nice atmosphere and welcoming staff, but what truly impressed us was the Ginius Cocktail,... just a pity that the glass was so tiny! Accompanying aperitivo snacks were rather healthy and not enough to serve as a foundation for drinks - having experienced other aperitivi in Milan I had expected more.