“Lunch was avery special occasion”
Review of Prime Ristorante

Prime Ristorante
Ranked #1,235 of 8,331 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stazione Centrale
Description: Prime, new restaurant just a short walk from the center of nightlife in Milan, between Corso Como and Corso Garibaldi. Local young, modern, industrial flavor, the cuisine is typically Mediterranean with particular inflections and tasty European cuisine. The menu is full of interesting proposals, meat and fish and typical local food, also the wine list is excellent. Courtesy, speed and attention characterize the service. Open for dinner from Monday to Sunday, and for lunch from Monday to Friday.
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I visited Milan with my daughter to celebrate her 28th birthday and we decided to have lunch at Prime on the big day.
The menu was very interesting and the prices reasonable. so we selected our wine and ordered a main course. The service was really good and our waiter was helpful and friendly.
While we were waiting for our main course, we were served with a tasty appetiser which was a nice touch. When the main course arrived, it was beautifully presented and really good quality. Unfortunately my daughter did not enjoy what she had ordered, so I decided to reorder something else for her. The waiter was sympathetic and helpful and very quickly, she was served with a meal which she loved.
We finished off our meal and the waiter came back with a complimentary tiramisu with two spoons and a candle alight on the top.
It all made for a memorable experience, putting good food in our stomachs and a smile on our faces. This restaurant will be a must for us on further trips to Milan - definitely worth a visit.
-I almost forgot, but the bill was surprisingly low! A great place.

There are newer reviews for Prime Ristorante

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Let me say, I had read about this restaurant on TripAdvisor and was highly recommended. I must say the service was great. I have booked the table for 2 at 21:00 and came there 5 minutes late. The table was not ready so they served us champagne (the restauarnt was full). We waited less than 10 min and the escort us to the table on the 1st floor. Again one of the restaurants when you can see what service should be. Had an amaying fish (Tuna) dish and my wife had amazing pasta with boar ragu and white chocholate......amazing combination.....in the end we had the home made icecream and chocholate moose.....we were full....I recommend this restaurant to all that love nice food and great service.

1  Thank Gasper Z
Reviewed October 25, 2013

our hotel was near corso como, at the front desk were recommended to eat at this restaurant because it was the best in the area for quality and prices. curious we went to try it and we were very satisfied. Staff were very friendly and helpful with us but also with the other guests, always smiling and advise you on everything, food, wine, dessert and even places to visit after dinner. Very good food, very good service very good all. Recommended for a great experience in Milan.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

we had dinner the first day we arrived in Milan and the waiters made us feel welcome by offering a glass of sparkling wine (very good). and devoting much time to explain the menu and local specialties. We ate Aubergine and octopus salad, then risotto with ossbuco, wow wow wow and wow again. amazing food! The staff is superbly professional, attentive and even suggested some places to see. Thanks a lot. Highly recommended!

1  Thank aaron m
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Service was slow and nor particularly attentive. Food was average at best. Not a place I would recommend or return to.