“brilliant way to see and hear about Milan, we covered a large area with ease.”
Review of Bike My Milan Day Tours - CLOSED

Bike My Milan Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: At Bike My Milan, we do things a bit different and stick to the charming, local areas-which many tourists miss in the city. WE SPENT LONG HOURS ON OUR BIKES developing the best bike tours in the city, that’s why we will give you the opportunity to visit Milan in a different way.
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Our guide, Valeria, gave us a great insight into this beautiful city, her knowledge of past and present was much appreciated. We visited places we would never have found on our own. It was like our very own personal tour with only 3 of us (who are friends traveling).

Reviewed June 6, 2013

If you are up for a little adventure, a touch of exercise and a learning a lot about the history of Milan, then this is for you! My wife and I had only 2 days in Milan and this was well worth the time and money. The bikes were brand new and super comfortable and easy to use. We had two guides; one native Milanese who is an art historian, the other a French guy who had much knowledge as well, but whose main role was to insure safety and humor on the trip. We took a 3-7 pm tour which actually ended at 7:30, which was little too long. The end of the tour was in rush hour, which got a little stressful. You might want to try and take this tour during quieter times of day ( I didn't really get bothered by the traffic, but my wife, who is an experienced biker, did feel a bit uncomfortable in the traffic). We would highly recommend this activity!

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I went to Milano just for a weekend and I wanted to see the maximum I could of the city. Since I experienced it in Bangkok already, I wanted to discover the city by bike. Summarizing this experience I can say that: the guide was nice and interesting, the atmosphere was very friendly and it allowed me to discover many hidden places. Luckily, I chose a sunny day and the temperature was just perfect, it made the riding and the break in the park very pleasant. For the people who worry about the length of the tour (it was about 4 hours and a half for me), I could just say that it passes so quickly and I’ve got the impression that it was even too short… In addition the city seems very flat so it was not really tiring.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Very cool way to the city! The tour guides were very knowledgeable and friendly. I didn't feel like the average tourist. I didn't feel like a tourist at all. I would recommend this to anybody interested in seeing Milan the way the locals get to experience it.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Bike my Milan is an amazing way to discover the city if you don’t have too much time like me. The guide spoke perfectly English (with of course the nice Italian accent) and he brought us to great places that we would have never find by ourselves. Bikes are good and really “patriotic” ;) and the tour is accessible to anyone (there were children in the group). This is a really unique experience you should not miss. Grazie mille!

Bertrand from France