“Perfect wines in a local and friendly environment” 5 of 5 bubbles

Hic Enoteche
Ranked #7 of 72 Food & Drink in Milan
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Hundreds of refined labels of small producers, curated selection directly from the staf. Open lunch and aperitif glasses with 5 euro up. Plates of meats and cheeses from 5 € up. Sale and supply of food and beverage excellence. Oils, distillates.
The Hague, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect wines in a local and friendly environment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

When I entered the vino theca the owner of the place , with a lot of passion and knowledge for Italian wines, welcomed me . He gave me an introduction about his vino theca and witch wines he served. After I told him my taste concerning the wines he advised me some lovely wines. I enjoyed the wines and he also advise me to take some lovely side disses (different kind of local cheeses, olive oil and lovely baked bread ).Those combined perfectly with the wines.
I enjoyed the wines very much and also likes the loose atmosphere. The clients were also very polite and I they made a talk with me. The next day I returned to enjoy more of the lovely wines.

Thank you for your hostility Marco.

Regards ,
Hicham

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Hicham H
Marco S, Direttore at Hic Enoteche, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thank you very much Hicham, I hope we will meet soon at the wine shop. I will be pleased to offer to you a glass of great italian wine!