“Best All You Can Eat Sushi”
Review of Restaurant One

Restaurant One
Ranked #2,796 of 9,106 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

After discovering this restaurant I came back many times, every time there is an opportunity. The only fair review is that RestaurantOne is the best all you can eat restaurant In which I have ever ate. More over it is also certainly better than many "a la carte" sushi restaurants. The format proposed three different menus (25/32/40€) which allow increasing variety and special dishes. Even if the upper menus are certainly worth to try, even the 25€ menu is usually more then enough to beat all the other sushi restaurants. Suggestions: tartare di salmone, nigiri flambe, tonno scontato. You need to try it!

Reviewed September 6, 2015

I went here for lunch, the place was half empty, at first I noticed a big variety of sushi and fusion plates which are hard to find in the nearby.
I ordered some mixed plate and all were well done and really tasty. The only bad side was the service a little bit slow for the amount of people.
Definitely I advice you this place and I'll come back for sure to taste more plates!

Reviewed July 27, 2014

I was here at the lunch time, There were many people but my colleagues told me the place is full at the dinner time. I took a mixed susghi and a rice dish, excellent. The price is very low and a bottle of steal water and expresso coffe are free. Only flaw the time of service, we spent 1h and 45 minutes to complete lunch.

The extern of location is not beauty.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

The location is pretty ugly, next the huge Gallarate street, at 427 number, and to find it you have to walk a bit, because its entrance is not right on the street side.
The design of the restaurant, however, is a fabulous mix of post.modern and contemporary architecture with a oriental touch, which is present in other asian restaurants in Milan.
The place is quite small but it seems huge because of the big windows, the wry ceiling and the sequence of lamps.
The wooden table is nice, and has a compartment but I do not know what to insert; the place setting was nice, but our dishes were not clean.
You have to order through a tablet where you can see the menu, but sometimes it's not as easy as a common menu. It has even a wifi connection and you can access the web but the signal is too low to work properly.
We had a coupon from Groupon so we used it and we added some items to it.
The service is particularly inattentive, in fact we had to wait nearly 30 minutes for our first bottled still water.
We first had he seafood ramen: the portion was a little poor, especially if you think that normally it should cost about 10 euros, and were a bit too hot and a bit too cold, so I did not appreciated it at all.
We ordered then a "pearls of shrimps" appetizer and this was pretty fine and out of ordinary.
The 30 pieces sushi set of the coupon was nice, but a few grains of rice were undercooked.
We ordered even a tuna rainbow uramaki and this was better than the others.
I had some lichees and they served them in a wooden box.
The presentation and decoration of dishes is superb, a little less the service and food.

3  Thank lucoh99
Reviewed October 4, 2013

The restaurant is very beautiful on the inside and also have the outside seating that looks very nice. The food is very good and the soups are huge. the sushi are very fresh and the prices are not expensive.