“Amazing amazing food!”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Colombian, Latin, South American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Zone 5
Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

Delicious Colombian food, warm service and a must go for a quick dinner. It’s a no frills place, but the food is well worth an evening out. We had the chicken with peppers in onion soy sauce with buttered rice. It was absolutely amazing. It’s a popular spot among locals And it gets full very quickly. highly recommend making a reservation before going here.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 9, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I went here on Friday evening. We had two appetizers, a main course and sangria and beer. We were very happy with the meal. The food is tasty, service is nice and the restaurant is small and cute. It is a nice variation from the Italian food. We will definitely go back.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed October 11, 2018

We went to this place after arriving at Milan, 4 family members, we were greet very rude by a Colombian person in the store.
They are no really Dominicans.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Gabriel G
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Italian-Colombian, born and raised in Milan. When me and my dad (who is an amazing cook btw) discovered this place we were super happy. The food is great, the atmosphere as well and the juices are DELICIOUS.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed February 27, 2018 via mobile

Sunday night it were and fair to say the city were dead. Aside from a few of the trendy bars nearby, the streets were empty as I scavenged for a feed.

I had spent day up in Lake Como and despite my almost constant vomiting on the boat journey to Varenna (that's what 12 pints of Tennant's Super does to you), my appetite had finally returned.

I had actually spied a burger place next door but in the confusion and excitement ended up opening the door to this place. Before I had even realised my error, a flamboyant and hands-on male waiter was on me like a rash. Straight away he let me know the WiFi password, which was top class service to be fair to the Julian Clary tribute act.

Hand round my shoulder and a firm grope of my behind, he led me to a table and a menu soon thrusted under my nose. His English was close to non-existent but that didn't prevent him from flirting outrageously with me for the duration of my stay. I'm well used to it to be fair, I've also kept my body in peak condition and my skin subtly tanned no matter what time of the year. I had also knocked back the best part of a bottle of Listerine to get rid of the taste of sick from me mouth less than 10 minutes earlier.

The selection of grub was good, your standard rice and beans combos which are a mainstay. It's much of a muchness really but the large beers were very cheap and ice cold which was well needed.

The place was empty so the flirting was allowed to go into overdrive. Bending over in front of me, suggestively drinking from a straw... enough to make Winton blush. I concentrated on the TV screens showing highlights from the 2014 world cup. I spat my beer out in unadulterated hysterics when they showed Gary Lewin snapping his ankle in half in the England v Italy game.

Food came and was really good. Meat, rice and eggs, it's hard to go wrong. Filling and cheap, if you want bang for your buck this is the place to come. I actually used the term 'bang for your buck' when the waiter asked me about the meal. He clearly heard something else as he proceeded to give me his mobile number.

At this point I rose to my feet, slammed down my payment (with no tip) and eyeballed him

'do that again and you'll be feeding off a drip for breakfast pal'

If you are in the area and not hankering for the local Itai grub, then please make an effort to visit

Date of visit: October 2017