“Sunday buffet”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Al Panino Srl - CLOSED

Al Panino Srl
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Centro Storico
“Sunday buffet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

I went to the restaurant Al panino last week sunday for buffet. The food was great and delicious and also the customer service was appreciatable.

• Visited July 2013

“Al panino's fantastic boufe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

I was there today (23/06/2013), I wanted to have a normal (inexpensive ;-) ) sandwich. But they suggested me their "boufe", so I accepted to try. it was so intresting, a lot of colores, a lot of foods, dessert and sweetmeats with a beautiful design in a calm and beautiful place. I liked it. I would like to suggest this restaurant to my friends, maybe i'll go there again with them.

Visited June 2013
Kelso, Scotland
“Stay clear of this place”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

Had a light meal here, much to my regret. The place was quite busy so we thought it would be OK to go in. First problem was the disco music and flasing lights; in an Italian restaurant that otherwise looks traditional, way out of place and quite unpleasant - should have walked out there and then.I had a set menu and my wife had an omlette. My wife actually said the omlette wasn't bad, but my plate of food was very poor. Great lumps of pasta, some part cooked, absolutely tasteless and cold veal - not even up to 'boiler fuel' standard. Service was unfriendly and basically gave the impression that all they wanted was to drag the punters in, serve them poor food and then shove them out. The bill was Euro28 and included two pathetically small beers - a complete waste of money.

• Visited May 2013
“Slow service lousy food good location near Ferrari shop”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch on a not busy Sunday. Took them forever to serve and anything which is not a sandwich or pizza is just dreadful and a ripoff. Don't get misled by menu stick to panini.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Italian87
Vienna, Austria
“Terrible place with terrible staff”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

This place is a true joke! We live in Milan and speak fluent italian, even though they treated us like tourists they don't care about. We went there for lunch and the waiters (expect one tall guy) were so, so unfriendly. They wanted us to leave asap, when we finished eating, they took away everything from the table and acted like we were annoying to them. When I asked for a second fork for the dessert the waiter said to me "why didn't you bring it from home?". When we took 10 seconds to think about what to have for dessert, the one waiter left annoyed rolling his eyes. I have NEVER been treated like this and I highly recommend not going there.

• Visited December 2012