“Best ice-cream in Milano”

Gelateria Prossima Fermata
Ranked #83 of 520 Dessert in Milan
Neighborhood: Zone 2
Neighborhood: Zone 2
Reviewed May 18, 2016 via mobile

No doubt, this the top one you can taste in Milano, especially for fruit. Just a pity that it is not in a beautiful area as it would deserve.

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed July 18, 2015

I was in this area around 10pm and I could't believe I found a place open.. And such a good place! The ice-cream is really amazing, you can really taste the fruits and it's so yummy that I bought a big portion to bring it back home! I highly recommend the yoghurt and all the fruity ones!!

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

I came across this place from a short trip in Milan and the convenient location made me pay a visit due to an intense interest in Italian ice cream.

Somewhat basic interior with only rough outdoor seatings but a sweet and friendly staff which way outperforms the opposite.

While some creative options surprised me the gelato pretty much summed up the experience at large - basic and very sweet. But any gelato is still a gelato.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

We went there for ice cream at around 9pm. Most cafes that we walked by were actually closed. Luckily the Gelateria was still open. The ice cream they served was absolutely spectacular. It was full of flavor and melted in my mouth. Absolutely fantastic. I will definitely go back for seconds before we leave Milan!

Date of visit: July 2014
Reviewed May 14, 2014

If you find yourself in the Maggiolina - Cagliero neighbourhood in Milan, don't miss this tiny ice-cream shop which caters for every taste with a wide range of ice creams made of super fresh ingredients changing at every season.
The produce used to prepare the ice creams are just incredible. If you stay outside the shop, you will see loads of fresh fruit being delivered for the production.
Enjoy!