“professionalism and culture”

Leonardo a Milano
Book In Advance
$109.49*
and up
Milan Half-Day Sightseeing Tour with da Vinci's 'The Last Supper' with Hotel...
$78.20*
and up
Leonardo da Vinci's 'The Last Supper' Guided Tour with Visit to the Sforza...
$68.58*
Last Supper Tour with Santa Maria delle Grazie
Ranked #7 of 124 Tours in Milan
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I have had the opportunity to visit Santa Maria delle Grazie and The Last Supper with Leonardo a Milano guide and they are absolutely amazing and well prepared. It is so emotional the way they make you see the world as it was at Leonardo time and telling you stories and gossips! It is so nice and interesting to have the opportunity to understand why things have been done in a certain way and what Leonardo intentions were when he was ask to pain the refectory of the Convent. And the emotion of looking at one of the most famous paint in the world is enormous, enhanced by the expert explanation of Leonardo a Milano guide.
Also the visit to Santa Maria delle Grazie church is really nice and also in this case we got the guided tour by of Leonardo a Milano, adding something special to the experience. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Iladire

Reviewed April 5, 2013

The one thing I wanted to see in Milan was the Last Supper. This tour allowed us to do that as well as garner the history of the Santa Maria della Grazie church. Our guide was very informative and you could tell she loved the art aspect of the church and the Last Supper. The tour provided you with individual headsets so that you could hear the guide at all times. That was fantastic! I never missed a word. All-in-all a worthwhile tour.

1  Thank FitMom2
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We took the 1.5 hour Last Supper and Santa Maria della Grazie tour with Alice (hope I spelled her name right). So glad we did! She did such a fabulous job going through the church, the cloister, and then pointing out nuances of the Last Supper. What a great sense of fun and humor she has, too. We loved that they provided the amplifiers/earphones so she could speak in a low voice in the church, but we could hear everything through the little speaker system. It would not have been the same had we tried to do it with a plain audio guide or just guidebook - highly recommend the tour and Alice. Even though it was Easter weekend, we had only booked online about 10 days in advance. They sent an email confirmation with instructions on where to meet up, even a link to a youtube video that provided great visuals!

5  Thank a-travelin-foodie
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Sara was fabulous. She was informed and enthusiastic throughout the entire tour. In addition, we booked the tour at the last minute and, after much distress and rejection from other companies your Leonardo a Milano was the ONLY company able to accommodate us. The entire Process from registration to the end of the tour was easy and pleasant. We are grateful for the experience and thank Leonardo a Milano from the bottom of our hearts!

1  Thank lynettewrightuk
Reviewed January 7, 2013

... is a word i can describe my impressions both about viewing of The Last Super and the tour experience with guys from Leonardoamilano. Perfect service, high level organization, good attitude and quick communication also in english.

It made much more sence for me to learn more about the history of The Last Supper and biography of Leonardo da Vinci just before the viewing from their fantastic guide. Even if my italian was in a biginner's level I have understood pretty much everything.
Recently guys have lounched the tours in english, so I can't wait to make it again with some of my friends who visit me from time to time in Milan.