“Awesome South Indian Food”
Review of Indo Ceylon

Indo Ceylon
Ranked #1,001 of 8,269 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dusseldorf, Germany
“Awesome South Indian Food”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We were in Milan for a vacation and was searching for a good Indian restaurant to relish good South Indian food. Based on the reviews we visited this restaurant. The food was simply awesome especially the idly and dosas. The non-vegetarian food was also too good. Overall it is a must try restaurant.

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank Bharathi M

London, United Kingdom
“From a South Indian”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

My colleague and I decided to try something else for a change while we were in Milan.
Indo Ceylon is different from the traditional Indian cuisine menu offered in restaurants.
I especially liked the doas, vada and Malabar parathas. I am vegetarian so I can't speak for the rest on the menu.
My colleague enjoyed his prawn chicken.

If you would want to experience something different try Indo Ceylon, it is worth it

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank DeAj
Brescia, Italy
“Wonderful....”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Saturday 15th february 2014 i was taken by my partner for a belated valentines dinner. From the outside of the restaurant i wasn't very sure ,but inside it was small and cosy ,our waiter was very helpful and kind . We ordered their starter of prawns in a spicey sauce and a mix of fried vegetables. Our second course was chicken tikka and lamb korma served with basmati rice and cheese nann, two deserts and a bottle of their white wine from Ceylon. The total price of 63 euros.
It was all very very good and thank you soo much.
it was nice meeting you all... i'm looking forward to coming back soon.
Keep the good work up...!! :)

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank lucy186
Milan, Italy
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Service quality”
Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

Food's tasty but service is just mesmerising very talented and active action and speaking abilities.Never experienced anywhere for my knowledge.that's really appreciable.food was extremely late and couldn't get all together.probably must be poor organization at the kitchen.one got early and the other one got late.they couldn't make it together.

1 Thank canneth
Milan, Italy
“Delicious south Indian food”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

very delicious food. Especially the dosa is very tasty. In milan this is the only place we can find south indian food. So friendly service. I like it I will be there very often

• Visited January 2014