“Kilma Hotel, Milan”

Klima Hotel Milano Fiere
Ranked #81 of 428 Hotels in Milan
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed December 24, 2013

Was not that good, the room was not clean every day. hard to reach the place by bus, i took a taxi and was expensive from airport, not any shop near to the hotel, no cafe or restaurant near to the hotel

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Can't fault this place - from the free shuttle to the local Rail Station to the complimentary drink on arrival - everything is great! Diane & I were blown away by this hotel, hard to believe it's got the same rating as the dump we stayed in last month in the UK Lake District! Comfort and value! Nothing too much trouble for the staff, a real pleasure to experience.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bruce H
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Great hotel. Perfect location especially for those travelling with a car. The proximity with the Highways makes it ideal. For short incursions into Milan, bring the car at the metro parking nearby and few stop later you can reach the center of the city. Excellent staff!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank picia64
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Totally recommendable! The rooms are modern and comfortable, friendly service, good breakfast, nice atmosphere. I had a great stay there and would definitely go again! The hotel offers a free shuttle service to train station certosa. You can go to the city center by train for 1,50€.

Room Tip: I stayed at floor 10 and had a great room, that's all I can say :)
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I was getting back from a trip and I booked the hotel on the phone. When I got there , it was very hard to find the hotel because of construction. It is not the hotel fault but the staff could have warned me. I called again but the staff gave me wrong directions , so I ended up somewhere else and then I trusted my instinct and found. However, I got really angry bc I was tired because I drove around for 45 min !!!! Please give better instructions and put up signs to find your hotel. Other hotel had signs.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Cosmo2012
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I stayed here with my boyfriend for 3 nights. The hotel is modern, and the rooms are spacious. The décor is lovely. We had to take a taxi here from Milan Central Station as my boyfriend was on crutches, and it was 25 euros. The hotel is very isolated and there are no shops/bars/restaurants anywhere nearby, so that did force us to eat at the hotel, but the food was beautiful.

The Wifi was good in the lobby and restaurant, but we were on the 13th floor and the signal was poor up there. Strangely, there was no coffee in the rooms, and no milk so if we wanted a drink we had to have black tea!!

There was a lack of mirrors in the bedroom, which meant I had to use the ones in the bathroom. When I was using the vanity mirror, which is attached to the wall on a hinge, the mirror fell out of its frame and hit me in the face, causing a small cut at the bridge of my nose. We complained about this, and initially the response was not very satisfactory as we were told there was no manager to talk to and we had to just leave contact details for an apology. However, when we checked out we were told that they had taken the dinner from our final night off the bill, which was a nice gesture.

The breakfast was nice, and the staff did not rush you to finish. On the final morning, we were leaving at 7am and so the reception staff arranged for us to have a breakfast box to take with us.

All in all, this is a hotel well worth a visit, very good value for money, and only let down by the location.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We stayed here during an exhibition in Milano. The hotel is just a few kilometers away from the Rho exhibition, although it was a bit difficult to find due to the extensive construction works for the Expo 2015. It is rather new, the rooms are very nice, clean and well equipped. WiFi is free of charge, parking as well. The staff is very friendly. Even the hotel restaurant is quite good (which is not always the case, especially in Italian business hotels). We will certainly try to stay here again for the next exhibition.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business