“Absolutely delicious and great value for money! ”

Gastronomia Comotti
Ranked #1,541 of 8,085 Restaurants in Milan
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Absolutely delicious and great value for money! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

We came here twice, the first time mainly because it was near our hotel (hotel edy)... but it was such a great dinner that we decided to go here our second (and last) night in Milan too.

The owner is very welcoming and he especially types (while asking in the kitchen how some words should be translated in English) and prints an English menu for foreigners. (They don't have a menu, since they change it every (!) day and he just explains it to locals)

The food is simple but so delicious, the tiramisu is the best. We were trying to spoon the whole cup out, when the owner shouted STOP and gave us an extra cup with the tiramisu cream.

Next to that you get great value for money, as they do not charge for service costs and all the meals are of reasonable price. Also the red housewine is great and only 5€ for halve a liter.

I understand it is a little bit out of town, but just take the subway to this place and have the best dinner you will probably have in Milan for this money.

Las Vegas
“AWESOME Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

Best lasanga I've had in my life. Some kind of green spinach type thing. My girlfrend and I had three delicious entrees for a TOTAL of only 17 euros. Meals would be 5-star quality here in U.S.

Visited January 2014
California
“Great restaurant/Excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

The food was delicious and there were large portions. The prices are reasonable for what you get. The service was very attentive, but there were only a few tables occupied. I highly recommend this restaurant and come hungry!

Visited June 2013
Milano, Lombardia, Italy
“Various antipsti, Delicious seafoods, Kind people.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

We two took various antipasti (we were almost full by this antipasto), and secondi of seafood, and two bottles of nice wines, which costed only eur 80. All plates were delicisous, and the person was really kind, and english speaker. I will come again for sure.

• Visited November 2012
3 Thank Masa1975
Dublin, Ireland
“Cozy place, great food, one of the best in Milan”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

It may be a newbie, but it feels like they have run this business for ages!
It is not in a touristic area of Milan, but it is very close to Metro Bande Nere so you should really give them a chance!
Either you want a take a way or just sit and eat, food is really wonderful too see and especially to eat. I have been there for lunch, will go back for dinner, where this place changes its way to be and becomes a real restaurant. Perfect for a couple I would say.
Menu changes everyday and I asked Mr Giorgio (the guy who runs the place, he speaks also English) few things and one of the answer that surprised me most was that he was previously working in a cathering for a VIP service.
And you really feel like a VIP while you eat there.
Oh, and the table are friendly with tall people like me. :)
So far, no negative points, will go back for sure and will try to discover if they have any.

• Visited October 2012