“lovely place”

Description: http://www.yelp.com/biz/shockolat-milano-2
Berlin, Germany
“lovely place”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I go here all the time, love it! the staff are so super friendly, and the choices of ice cream is great, loads of different combinations for a good price. the cakes are delicious too, my only complaint would be that it's so small, when it gets crowded there is literally no where to even stand! but I suppose that's a good thing! opening hours are great too...i'm not sure what time it closes, as it seems to be open every time I pass, from 2pm and 2pm! but I love this place, my friends and I all meet here to relax or even just grab a gelato to go !

• Visited September 2012

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Valdivia, Chile
“Do not miss the ice creams”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Located near the church where the Last Supper is, visit this amazing gelateria. The specialty are chocolate ice creams. Might not be the cheapest place to eat ice creams, but is worthy.

Visited March 2013
Boston, MA
“Unique Chocolate Flavors”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

The gelato flavors here are really rich and smoothly creamy. I actually find them a little dense to my taste. They have chocolate flavors that have highlights, like candied oranges and spices, that are interesting, along side the typical ones. The stuff is really fast-melting, even for gelato. However, the unique flavors are really the draw. The servers are really friendly and speak a little English. There's a decent number of seats, and a unique "upper level" platform with just a few tables. If you want to try some fun flavors, this is a good place, but the texture is more like frozen custard than typical gelato. I wish I had had the chance to try the other desserts and the coffees, they looked good.

• Visited May 2012
“chocolate ice cream and cakes”
Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

chocolate ice cream and cakes

ice cream is a legend in downtown.
but don't miss for any reason chocolate or cream cakes.
so delicious!!!

Milan, Italy
“Not worth the hype”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Lots of friends had spoken to me about this place and I was really excited to try the ice cream. When I finally got to try it, I have to say I was left disappointed. I (for the first time in my life) actually couldn't finish my ice cream and had to throw it away. The flavours were great but it was just to rich and the consistency of the ice cream was far too thick.