“Bravissimo!”

MilanoArte Private Day Tours
Ranked #27 of 120 Tours in Milan
More attraction details
Owner description: MilanoArte organizes for you guided tours and cultural events in MilanWe dedicate extreme attention to details and to satisfy our customers' demands. Our aim is to guide you at the discovery of the beauties of Milan, a city full of art, fascinating stories and unexpected charming places.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Goteborg
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Bravissimo!”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I was in Milan for a company conference. Saturday morning was booked for a guided tour of some art museum and the Duomo. Art is not something that interests me in any way, so I did not expect too much. But, with such an inspired and knowledgeable guide as Giacomo Zavatteri even I truly enjoyed art, the walk in the city and the Duimo.

Book tour and you can't go wrong. My guess is that Giacomo can make almost anything you choose to visit interesting.

Visited March 2013
MilanoArte, Direttore at MilanoArte Private Day Tours, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Dear Slorben,

thank you very much for your review. This is exactly what I am looking for with my job. Let everybody, even non experts of art, enjoy the beauties of my city. If so I'm really happy you appreciated my tour and wish to see you all very soon.

Best regards,

Taipei, Taiwan
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Private tour of Last Supper”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

My wife and I booked a private tour of Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper with Giacomo Zavatteri two weeks in advance and he was able to secure those highly sought-after tickets for us once we paid him online through PayPal. He met us promptly at the agreed location and was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic in his explanations. If you have second guesses about making large sums of advance payment online we can make the attestation that you are dealing with an honest and trustworthy individual. We will recommend this highly professional guide to anyone visiting Milan who wish for a more personalized service.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank MikeChiang
MilanoArte, Proprietario at MilanoArte Private Day Tours, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
Dear Mr Chiang,

thank you for your kind review. It's a pleasure to work with clients like you. We are aiming at provinding the highest quality service as possible at reasonable prices.
We do offer PayPal service in order to provide the safest solution for your money.

Longing to see you again in Milan.

Best regards,

Florence, Italy
“The Last Supper”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

At 9:00 today my wife and I were met by our guide Giacomo Zavatteri of MilanoArte Tour. First we completed a one hour tour of Codex Atlanticus Exhibition and were able to see about forty of the actual drawings of Leonardo da Vinci. Our guide gave as excellent descriptions of each drawing and the history of Leonardo da Vinci. In the same building we spent 15 minutes in front of the original "The Last Supper" where, accompanied by our guide, we were given an excellent commentary. We recommend MilanoArte most highly. We booked two months in advanced and received excellent service.

Visited September 2012
MilanoArte, Proprietario at MilanoArte Private Day Tours, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Dear Kevin and Pauline,

thank you very much for your kind review.
We always try to provide the best service as possible and working with such clients like you is a real pleasure.

Regards,