The hotel is well located right on top of Turro metro station. Not the most exciting area, but given accessibility to the metro it is very easy to get around Milan. The rooms are big and clean, and also come with a small kitchenette. Breakfast is basic but good. All in all a solid base for the Grand Prix at Monza.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atahotel Linea Uno is an apartment hotel located in the northeast of Milan, just 10 metres from Turro underground station, with excellent links to: the Duomo, the "Quadrilatero della Moda" shopping district and Milan's exhibition centers. Also just 100 mt from the placid waters of the Martesana canal, with its cycle paths and green spaces, perfect for a relaxing walk. The motorway exits for Milan's airports are easily reachable from Atahotel Lineauno. Its spacious apartments and rooms combine practicality and style. Your stay will be made even more comfortable by the services created specifically for business and tourism. RESIDENCE: 99 apartments divided into 58 one-room, 24 two-rooms, 6 three-rooms, 1 four-rooms apartments, 10 hotel rooms. Apartments equipped for disabled guests. Wi-Fi. Breakfast room. Discounted restaurant across the road. Gym. Garage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your ATAHOTEL Linea Uno Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atahotel Linea Uno Residence Hotel Milan
- Atahotel Linea Uno Residence Milan