Although not in the centre, it was only five minutes from the metro (Linea A) which was seven stops from the Duomo. The room was spacious complete with small kitchen (though there was nothing to cook with, not even a cup and saucer!). Breakfast was good with a mixture of hot and cold food and typical sweet pastries. They even made capuccinos and espressos to order. Almost opposite was a pizzeria 'Ti Ricordi', very reasonable price and good food where they gave us a 10% discount because we were staying at the hotel. Also, not far away, was the Beda House, a fascinating pub/bar type place with a garden which was well worth popping into if only for a drink.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Atahotel Contessa Jolanda Residence is a first apartment hotel located in the north of Milan overlooking Piazzale Maciachini. It has excellent public transport links and is just a few minutes drive from the motorway exits for Linate and Malpensa airports. The building stands close to the executive center "Maciachini Center" in Milan, just a few minutes away by underground from the dynamic Corso Como and Brera area. All the modern and cosy apartments are spacious, elegantly furnished and comfortable ideal for business trips and city breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your ATAHOTEL Contessa Jolanda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atahotel Contessa Jolanda Hotel Milan
- Atahotel Contessa Jolanda Milan