“Innovative and consistently good”
Review of Different Burger

Different Burger
Reserve with
Different Burger is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,381 of 8,513 Restaurants in Milan
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The best Burger in Town! :)
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I have been three times to this restaurant which is just outside the main central area of Milan. The place is small, the staff extremely helpful and corteous, all the dishes and the low temperature cooking method are professionally explained. The dishes are well presented and on all occasions everything was truly excellent. On my last vist I had the octopus as a main course which simply melted in my mouth. Prices are really reasonable for the level of ccoking that this gem of a restaurant offers.

2  Thank A A

Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

I come here often, they change the menu seasonally. Just had my first taste of "Spring". Must try the sea scallops for stayers as the hand made Ravioli. I didnt have space for a second course case i wanted to try the genovese with pear sorbetto. As expected, amazing. I feel satisfied yet light and eager to come back.

Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

Although this is the first time I review Delvuoto, it is not the first time I eat here. Quite the contrary, I'm here a few times a month, which allows me to say with certainty that the food and service are consistently excellent. The menu varies with the seasons, so there's always something new and exciting to try. .

The atmosphere is industrial and funky yet cozy at te same time. The food is full of flavor, the taste and texture due to its "sotto vuoto" technique is always a treat. Good wine selection. I recommend you call ahead just to be safe, on the weekends it can fill up pretty fast. If you like rhubarb, finish your meal with a delightful crumble. Good or dates, dining with friends or a lonesome culinary expedition. Buon appetito!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

We booked here before we left based upon the reviews. The food was lovely, but we were looking for more traditional italian food and this was more "something different" kind of food. We had lamb and this parsnip puree for main, which again, was nice, but we couldn't help thinking it was missing potatoes.

We didn't realise that the italian's eat quite late in comparison to us Brit's and we had booked our table for 8:30pm. When we got in there we were the only one's in there and even though the staff were very friendly, they were somewhat too attentive and stood watching us which did put me off slightly. But as the restaurant became more full later it was fine.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

I found this place through tripadvisor, and I was not disappointed. Not in the centre of Milan, which means it's one of those delicious places that you still might have a chance to eat at without a reservation.

The waiter and owner were both very welcoming and helped make the meal more enjoyable.

The house wine was surprisingly delicious (and ridiculously affordable at 5euro / glass). I had the veal sweetbread, with a slight variation on the printed menu. It was quite tasty, though perhaps not my cup of tea. For my main, I had the braised lamb, which I was told had been slowly cooking for 2.5 days. This did not disappoint! The meat simply slid off the bone into a rich, creamy sauce.

Great experience, I would eat there again!