If you're planning to stay at this hotel, leave while you have the chance.
PROs - the personnel is somewhat friendly
- it's a 15 min ride to the center, you just walk 1-2 min to the tram(24), which leaves you right near the Dome
- hot, hot water all the time
CONs - the whole hotel smells like old people
- there is a lack of furniture, you only have one chair except the bed and the wardrobe
- the TV is the size of a computer monitor
- the tram passes by your window until 3 am in the night thus making an awful noise even with your window shut
- they have no mosquito net at the window (they don't have a window curtain at all) and at night you will get unpleasant visitors (mosquitoes)
- the bathroom ceiling is falling apart and bits of wall fall on the toilet, so you have to wipe it every time you use it
- the doors were defective, you had to use force every time you used them (push hard)
- they don't have a fridge or a hairdryer
- the blanket is not wrapped in a sheet and it's awful for persons with sensitive skin
- the breakfast is a hoast, all they give you is a coffee or tea, which you have to request at the reception and a packed croissant from last century (it tasted old)
You might think I'm exaggerating, but sadly i am not. I stood there for 5 nights and I'm very happy to arrive home.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Apollo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.