Biocity Hotel
$289
$357
$237
  • Breakfast included
Radisson Blu Hotel, Milan(Milan)(Great Value!)
$110
$965
$568
$456
  • Restaurant
All reviewscentral stationcarrefour expressmin walknice small hotelmilano centralespoke good englishquiet neighborhoodyogurtwifi connectionsmall balconyday ticketyour luggagecharming hotelstayed here for one nighthighly recommend this hotelnice breakfastroom was spotless
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Excellent room. Super clean hotel room. Nice breakfast for this kind of hotel. Very close to Central station for trains or metro only 5 minutes walk. We didnt have any complains. You can ask at the reception for places to visit in Milan. Generally very happy.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

Although it is by a train station and in a somewhat "sketchy" neighborhood, this is a fantastic hotel. Being just north of Milano Centrale F.S, it is a long 40 minute walk into the center of Milan. Do not stay here if you want to be within quick walk to downtown.

I only spent one short night but I found the room in immaculate condition and the reception was very helpful. The only bad thing about this hotel is the free WiFi never worked. I was unable to obtain an IP address because the network was so slow. Being in a foreign country, this is very important to me and is why I will choose a different hotel on my next trip to Milan. If you do not need Internet, this is the place to be!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Spencer A
Reviewed December 22, 2013

We booked two rooms for two couples for one night. We all arrived separately from other parts of Europe, Italy and even Australia and from the moment each of us arrived we were all welcomed so warmly. Not only was the hospitality fantastic, the rooms were amazing. I've stayed in 3 stars that are nowhere near this standard! The rooms were new and spotless, the bed very comfortable and the shower fantastic. Breakfast is a simple but substantial affair and very typical of what you would expect in Italy. We will definitely be back, I wouldn't dream of staying anywhere else in Milan, even if our budget allowed.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 4, 2013

This is one of the best value small hotels that I've stayed in any major city! a true boutique hotel with a thoroughly modern interior. I chose it because of proximity to the Central Station (about 10 minutes walk) and good TripAdvisor reviews.The bedrooms are a good size and very tastefully decorated in subdued colours. The bed is very comfortable. The bathroom clean and up to date with the best fittings and nice fluffy towels. The large walk-in shower is divine! Air conditioning is fully controllable and works well. The buffet breakfast is a very generous spread with proper coffee, a choice of teas and different types of good quality meats, cakes, breads and jams. I booked through the hotels own website, the booking page is a bit "clunky" and hard to navigate, but it worked and the price was a good deal. The only negative about the hotel is that there is no lift, but the owner will carry your bags for you if you wish.
Top tip, the little pizzaria directly across the steet is a real "hidden gem". I was planning to go further afield, but spotted a long queue for the take away and decided to go in. There was a wonderful buzzing atmosphere and excellent value food.
I will definitely use Biocity Hotel for my future visits to Milan.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank AndrewJonesFoto
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Large and spacious rooms and conveniently located close to the main train station. If I go back to Milan again I am certainly staying at this place. The breakfast is good. The staff is extremely friendly and helped with suggestions of visiting places in Milan and booking cabs. From outside it looks like any other house of the neighbourhood and may not give an idea of the excellent hotel inside. I was impressed by the collection of books in the lounge too.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family