All reviews private street great spa indoor pool via montenapoleone walk in closet trendy hotel turn down service fashion district beautiful hotel corner room nespresso machine comfortable rooms central location concierge luxury stylish aperitivo
Reviewed June 2, 2017

Beautifully comfortable rooms .. and a wonderful wonderfully cozy bed ! Fabulous bathrooms . The garden is very very pleasant either for breakfast or lunch and for the "aperitivo" , great location ! The service is very friendly and youthful ... ( possibly a bit to friendly at times ) The reception is very efficient ( Lana is a security ! ). Not at all stuffy , which is the real difference from other more " serious" luxury hotels .

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 30, 2017

We all know Bulgari as a luxury brand, but did you know that they are in the hotel industry? That is right, Bulgari already has 3 hotels and I was so excited to experience the Bulgari hotel in Milano. I had high expectations, but still was totally blown away by this property. Having stayed at many high end five star properties, this hotel was beyond words and I can’t say enough good things about this place.

First of all, the location is amazing. Right in the city center of Milan and within walking distance to the major attractions of beautiful Milan. Still you are in a private gem with all the luxury amenities one could wish for. Guests are treated like royalty here and nothing is asked for too much here. The personal approach is highly appreciated and one of the key factors of the Bulgari Milan.

Once I stepped in, I was greeted by the most accommodating staff who made me feel at ease right from the first second. The lobby kind of feels like a big living room with comfortable couches and an open fire place. I immediately noticed the sweet corner with complimentary sweets and hot chocolate. Be sure to have one yourself, I loved it 

We arrived pretty early in the morning and first had breakfast before we went to our room. The Bulgari Milano has a 24hr breakfast which means one can have breakfast at any moment. We opted for the American breakfast. From the freshly squeezed juices to the pastries, I totally enjoyed every bite. Although every hotel offers breakfast obviously the products and ingredients they use here are of such a good quality that I actually was blown away and it set the tone for the next 48 hours…

After breakfast it was time to explore our room. I stayed in a corner room and again was very satisfied. The room had a great size. No standard furniture here, all items (and I litterly mean every item/product/…) is of such a high quality. I fell at home here which is unique. The room had a nice cozy sitting area with the most comfortable couch. The king sized bed was to die for. Oh and I have to mention that every day a new surprise will be waiting for you. For example, they brought fresh flowers in the afternoon, some (yummie!) pastries and when I needed anything, I just had to dial 0 and a few seconds later they were happy to bring it to the room. Bathroom is very luxurious featuring an oversized bath tub and a fantastic walk-in shower. There are plenty of luxury Bulgari toiletries offered. Another surprise was the wierook in the bathroom, never seen at any hotel and so nice to have!

One of the highlights of the Bulgari hotel Milano is the spa area. No words can describe how beautiful this place is. It is the perfect place to relax after a day of shopping in Milan. It was so quiet and peaceful… and the décor is unique. Candles, soft relaxing music and luxurious leather lounges made me feel in heaven. There’s an indoor pool, a Finnish sauna and steam room. The spa at the Bulgari Milan is one of the most luxurious spa’s I have experienced, anywhere. Be sure to check out the large outdoor Jacuzzi as well, I spent hours in there 

Turn down service is provided every night. They offer complimentary anti oxidant thee to their guests which is the perfect way to start a comfortable night.

It is all about service here. The staff is among the most professional and accommodating I have ever experienced. As said before, after spending so many night at so many five star hotels, it is great to still be impressed by hotels like the Bulgari Milano. I can’t wait to stay at another Bulgari property and will make to choose this hotel when I am in Milan. After having stayed for ‘only’ two night, the Bulgari Milano is my home away from home. The place to be for a luxurious getaway in Milan, I am in love…

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed May 28, 2017

My Wife and I just had a very short visit here, just the 2 days. This hotel is fabulous, the setting, the staff, the ammenities are all absolutely first class. Nothing was too much trouble and the service is second to none. One of the most stylish, chic hotels I have ever stayed in. If in Milan, don't hesitate, stay here. Absolutely brilliant.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 22, 2017

From the moment you walk into the Bulgari in Milan you get the sense that you are a part of this family, everyone is so welcoming and kind and genuinely interested about you. From the doormen kindly assisting me out of the car and storing my luggage while I waited for my room, to the lovely lady at the Front Desk (Chiara) that was so caring and attentive, I really felt right at home!!! Which is so hard to find at hotels nowadays! The Bulgari is quietly tucked away and the location is just fantastic! It is within walking distance from the center of the city and very close to excellent restaurants / bars and plenty of stores to feed your shopping addictions! The best part of the hotel however is the oasis of a Garden which is clearly visible when you pull up to the hotel. It's rare for hotels to have Gardens, let alone in such a busy city! I was truly hoping I would get the opportunity to enjoy brunch in the Garden on the Saturday before I left but unfortunately had no time. It will definitely be on my list for when I next return. Brunch in the Garden of the Bulgari, a quintessential Milanese experience! Following the warm greetings and check-in, I proceeded to the restaurant to have some breakfast as I had arrived quite early and my room was not ready. My waiter was extremely helpful and kind. The breakfast in the restaurant was delicious, I opted for the Eggs Benedict and could of course find no fault! Following the breakfast, I met with the Marketing & PR Manager Giulia which was the sweetest and most thoughtful person in the hotel!!! My stay was fabulous because of her! I cannot begin to express my thanks for how well taken care of I was by her and how every detail of my stay was thought out! Giulia really anticipated my needs before I even needed to ask for anything, it's was all in the small details. I was honestly treated like a Queen! Giulia is also a bit of a foodie and has a lot of fabulous restaurant suggestions so speak to her if you need any recommendations! While Giulia and I were chatting and sipping a cup of coffee in the restaurant, in walks in the General Manager Mr. Attilo Marro! What a charming, poised and down to earth character he is. He is a true representation of the hotel and he has such a welcoming aura about him. He made me feel right at home. Following quite a stressful day of meetings, I was finally able to check-in to my room given that I was out all day. The room was most tastefully designed, with luxurious Bulgari amenities, luscious sheets, delicious welcome amenities (brioche with crema di nocciole to die for!!!) and to my surprise, a bathrobe and some slippers with a hand written note inviting me to call the spa for my complimentary facial. How thoughtful! I can't thank Giulia enough for arranging this and tremendously spoiling me during my brief stay. It was the most relaxing facial I have ever had, a massive THANK YOU!!! The Spa itself is a serene oasis and I truly recommend it if you've had a stressful day of meetings like I did. A facial / massage is the key to a good night's rest! The stay itself was no short of exemplary, everything from the comfort of the room, to the 5* service, to the quality of the food, to the attentiveness of the staff, to the Garden views, to the kindness of everyone I encountered will remain in memory. Truly the best hotel in Milan!!! I recommend it without hesitation! Thank you to everyone again, you made it an exceptional stay! A presto! Eloise Rodriguez

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Bulgari Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

the bulgari spa, the bulgari restaurant and the bulgari hotel meet all luxury expectations we could expect for the bulgari brand
The spa is big, clean and very nice looking. the massage assistants are very professional and spoil us for an hour.
The restaurant and the tables in the gorgeous garden are excellent. the service is a bit slow but highly professional.
the place is very fashionable in milan, thus everyone is trendy and well dressed.
thus we had a very relaxing and posh staying and we highly recommend this location. it is expensive but it is worth.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends