“Amazing!”
Review of Park Hyatt Milan

Park Hyatt Milan
Ranked #4 of 426 Hotels in Milan
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Our stay was simply amazing...wish it had been longer than one night! Beautiful hotel in center of Milan. Stayed on credit card free night and had beautiful suite. Each staff member with whom we came in contact was exceptional. I cannot say enough about how well we were treated. This was the culmination of our 35th anniversary celebratory trip to Italy. WOW!

One thing to know is that if you are arriving by car....the hotel is difficult to find if you do not have GPS assisting you.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
GorkaB127, General Manager at Park Hyatt Milan, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

Dear Guests,

Thank you very much for your amazing review!!
We are very happy you enjoyed your stay and Anniversary with us and we really hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon!

My warmest regards

There are newer reviews for Park Hyatt Milan

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Whenever I want a top end hotel with all the extras, casual professional atmosphere, helpful and inventive staff, smooth processes and zero hiccups, I book myself into a Park Hyatt. And it also worked this time in Milan. Great spacious rooms, perfect location, quietly professional staff. I travel to Milan a few times a year, and have tried different hotels in different price ranges. And the Park Hyatt is the one I keep coming back to.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

While, the other reviews say enough about the incredible quality and impeccable service from this hotel, I still feel as if I need to write a review and echo their praises. As a frequent business traveler holding top tier status in many hotel chains, I was still incredibly blown away with the prompt, helpful and friendly service of the staff.

I was celebrating an anniversary during my stay. Prior to my stay, the concierge confirmed several additional amenities to make our stay special and upon arrival was actually upgraded to an incredible room. Cecila, the concierge, greeted us personally at check in and was incredibly attentive throughout our stay. The rest of the staff were always eager to help us and had the perfect balance of service and discretion, not being overly intrusive.

The hotel itself is in the absolute best location for anything one would care to do in Milan. Our two friends living in Milan told us there was no better location we could have been as we were central to all of the sites they took us to see. Being essentially co-located to the Duomo and Gallery (with Prada's flagship store), I don't know what more a traveler could desire.

While I generally hate to just rate everything excellent on Trip Advisor as it doesn't really show where a hotel excels, the Park Hyatt truly deserves the highest marks in all categories.

Bottom line, in terms of location, service, beauty and comfort, the Park Hyatt Milano is unrivaled and has made me rethink my priorities in terms of hotel chain loyalty. Thank you, Park Hyatt for everything and keep up the great work!

2  Thank Tada Y
GorkaB127, General Manager at Park Hyatt Milan, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

Dear Guest,

I would like to sincerely thank you for your fabulous review.
I'm very proud, honored and happy that you enjoyed your stay and Anniversary with us!
The Park Hyatt Milano team is looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Sincerely Yours

Reviewed November 25, 2013

As a frequent hotel stayer, I have somewhat elevated expectations of high-end hotels. I had read a lot of very good reviews of the property, so was somewhat excited for our stay but also had realistic expectations. As we were celebrating my parents birthday, I had emailed the hotel in advance and from that moment on, the staff were simply outstanding. From the super friendly front-desk, the helpful head concierge and the doorman that came with us to La Scala to help find a tour group that was already in progress - it always felt that the staff were always there, happy to help in anyway they could. Admittedly, a lot of the things that make the property special would seem normal at other high-end hotels but somehow the Park Hyatt puts in the extra 1 or 2% to elevate it to another level. As a Hyatt diamond, breakfast was free but I would struggle to justify the cost if I were paying out of pocket, except to say that the cost is on par with other hotels of this calibre. A thoroughly recommended hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you very very much for your beautiful review!
We are very honored to read such a nice feedback and happy you enjoyed your stay with us.
Your beautiful comment regarding our staff is the best compliment that a General Manager can receive and I will be pleased to relay it to the entire team!

We are already looking forward to welcoming you back soon!
Sincerely Yours

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Stayed at the Park Hyatt last weekend on a business trip; Room was ready upon arrival at 11am, efficient check-in process and swift luggage delivery to our room;

Nice size room with good amenities and comfortable bathroom lay-out with cool walk-in shower;

Pro's of the hotel:
- Discrete lobby/lounge with good snack/food options on their menu
- Fast and efficient roomservice
- Excellent and helpful staff
- Free Wifi
- Central location

Expensive hotel, but compared to other Milan 5* hotels this property deserves its #1 status.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive and nice review.
We are very honored to read such a good feedback and happy that we succeeded in satisfying our guests expectations!

Should your travels bring you back to our city, please do not hesitate to visit us again!
Warmest regards

Reviewed November 24, 2013

******** ABSOLUTELY A FIVE STAR *********
This hotel was by far and beyond the best hotel of our trip. We drove right up and the valet took our luggage in and parked our rental car - the front desk staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful.

Our room was delightfully spotless and appointed with incredibly comfortable king sized bed, ipod dock and the bathroom was totally tiled with travertine. We had no view - but no matter we still were pleased with our room.

We had the most delicious meal of our three week European trip in their five star restaurant with artistic food presentation as the taste was delectable.

Walking out the front door to the right led us within feet to the center of the world renowned shopping that Milan is known. Within a few blocks walk you will find the fashion district as the fabulously ornate Cathedral of Milan.

Lots of restaurants nearby if you don't want to eat in the spendy hotel restaurant.

It was sad to leave - but valets were prompt getting our car and assisting us with our luggage. The drive to the airport took approximately a 30 minute drive .

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Madame,

Thank you for your wonderful review!
I'm very happy that you appreciated our property and were satisfied with your stay with us.
We really hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon!

My warmest regards

Reviewed November 18, 2013

We have been to Milan a number of times and we decided to stay at the Park Hyatt Hotel on this trip, it was a great choice. Hotel staff was extremely helpful and accommodating, we arrived on a very early fight (6 AM) and although they had said they could not guarantee us a room that early it was in fact available so we were unpacked and ready to explore Milan once again by 8 AM. The restaurant in the hotel was excellent, as was the bar and breakfast. The location was just outside the entrance to the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele and of course the magnificent Duomo , the central location to the city made our trip to Milan this year that much better.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
GorkaB127, General Manager at Park Hyatt Milan, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your nice review!
We are really happy that this time you tried our property and were satisfied with your stay with us!
I'm very pleased to read that you find our staff helpful and accommodating and appreciated our location.

We are already looking forward to welcoming you back soon!
Warmest regards