Park Hyatt Milan
NH Hotels
Chateau Monfort(Milan)
$236
  • Pool
Hotel Spadari al Duomo(Milan)
$253
  • Room Service
$342
$265
1,890 results
All reviewsperfect locationgalleria vittorioconcierge staffluxury hoteljunior suitebeautiful hotelhuge bathroomlast supperturn down servicefour seasonsvia montenapoleoneperfect staystandard roomshopping arealake comocupolascala
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in Park Hyatt Milan for 3 nights and we really enjoyed the location. All attractions were walkable distance. The room we stayed in was quite large and minimalism designed. The wardrobe and minibar were in the bathroom which I thought was a little strange. The service at the hotel was excellent and the concierge was very helpful in making reservations for us. Overall we had a great stay.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank lhm8
GorkaB127, General Manager at Park Hyatt Milan, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Dear Guest,

we are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and especially that you appreciated the service of our staff!

We thank you very much for your nice comment and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

My warmest regards

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Wonderful hotel right in the heart of Duomo area. The room had an amazing view over the city and a nice area to spend time out. It wasn't cold for january, so the coffee drinking was amazing.
The bed was quite comfortable and I believe it's hard for everyone to get up and leave it in the morning,

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
GorkaB127, General Manager at Park Hyatt Milan, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your nice comment.
I'm very glad you enjoyed your stay with us and I really hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon!

My warmest regards

Reviewed November 4, 2013

My wife and I recently stayed 5 nights at the Park Hyatt Milan to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary. It was a wonderful experience. The service was of the highest order and everyone, the staff at the front desk, the concierges, the doormen were always helpful and cheerful. The advice from the concierges on places to see, eat and shop was spot on. Special thanks to Cicilia and Cristina for making our stay extra special. I would certainly stay here again if ever I am in Milan again and would recommend the Park Hyatt to anyone visitng Milan.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your beautiful review!

I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay and 20th Anniversary with us and I will be also glad to relay your comment to the entire team and especially to Cecilia e Cristina.

We all hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back!

Warmest regards

Reviewed November 4, 2013

This is a great city hotel. It's location is perfect for sightseeing, the opera and shopping. I liked the hotel's understated atmosphere. It is elegant without being glitzy. The staff were all charming and efficient, the service was prompt and though the hotel was busy while we were there, we never felt that the standards slipped. Our room was spacious and the bathroom/ dressing room, though a little masculine in style, was large and so well equipped that it should be a model for other hotels. It was wonderful to have not only plenty of clothes hanging space but also drawers - I never travel light so this was a welcome bonus. The hair dryer was powerful ,with a proper on and off switch and not attached to the wall , the shower was had excellent water pressure and there were plenty of mirrors!
We stayed four nights and would really recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Madame,

Thank you very much for posting this amazing review!
We are all glad you enjoyed our property, with its rooms and large bathrooms, and we are more than pleased to read your feedback regarding our staff!

We really hope to welcoming you back in a not a distance future!
Warmest regards

Reviewed November 2, 2013

I stayed in a twin room in this property in August this year. The hotel is in an excellent location - walking distance to everywhere. Our room was large, in excellent condition , quiet and with one of the largest, most functional bathrooms I have encountered.
The staff spoke excellent English and their advise was always helpful. I used the gym every day which was small but well equipped.
Breakfast included a lot of choices and the bar while not having a fabulous outlook, was a pleasant place to have an evening drink.
Would definitely return

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank goldenjays
GorkaB127, General Manager at Park Hyatt Milan, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind and positive review.
I'm very happy you liked and aprreciated every aspect of our property and I'm already looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Best regards