Park Hyatt Milan
  • Room Service
$320
$271
1,867 results
All reviewsperfect locationthe galleria vittorio emanueleconcierge staffluxury hoteljunior suitetrain ticketsbeautiful hotellast supperturn down servicehuge bathroomour honeymoonfour seasonsvia montenapoleoneperfect staystandard roomshopping arealake como
Reviewed August 4, 2013

From the moment we walked in the doors we felt so special and excited to be not only at The Park Hyatt but also in Milan! The location is literally the closest hotel on one of the main entrances to the famous Galleria and Milan Cathedral. All of the staff can speak perfect english and catered to us as if we were the only guests in the hotel our entire stay.

Our room although it was not with a view of the street, had an equally enjoyable view of the dome above the lobby seating area that turns into the breakfast buffet area in the morning. The decor was a perfect mix of luxury and modern with an emphasis on convenience. Throughout our few night stay we never got the sensation that the hotel was overcrowded or completely booked even though I believe it was.

The breakfast buffet was outstanding with the best European-style breakfast options I have ever seen. My mom who usually doesn't enjoy complicated dishes in the morning was able to order special dishes from the kitchen which hit above and beyond her expectations.

I would HIGHLY recommend staying at this property if you are interested in a luxury stay in a busy city where you still want to go out into town. The combination of the incredible service and location makes this 5 star worth so much more !

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
GorkaB127, Direttore generale at Park Hyatt Milan, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this nice and detailed review.
We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated our service, our location and breakfast.

We really hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in a near future!
My warmest regards

Reviewed August 4, 2013

My family and I stayed at the Park Hyatt Milan for three nights at the end of a long journey across France and Italy. First, let me say that the staff, management and concierge are all top notch. The service was impeccable. The concierge arranged wonderful dinners for us and an excursion to Lake Como, complete with a boat tour of the lakes region. The hotel itself is sleek and beautiful, with a modern but very comfortable feel. The rooms were connecting and very clean and comfortable. The common spaces are likewise beautiful and stylish. The Park Hyatt Milan is an amazing hotel, perfectly located next to the Galleria and Duomo, and is a perfect place to stay with children.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your beautiful review!
I am very happy we were able to deliver good service during your stay and rest assured I will share your comments with all our team.
I look forward to welcoming you again soon,

Reviewed August 2, 2013

We stayed 5 nights to tour Milan and meet up with friends. The staff was so excellent here, especially the people in the evening. Everyone spoke english which I so appreciate since my italian doesn't get me anywhere. Thanks for that. The room was very nice and cool, overlooking the inner courtyard dome. Wifi was quick and easy. Every night there was water at our bedside and a box of cookies. The ily espresso maker in the room was amazing with the cutest spoons! The spa on the bottom level is open all night. There are two hot teas there, energy and relaxing, and fruit and flavored waters and steamroom available all night. So you can be out til 2 am then come back to use the spa. Best idea I have seen in a hotel. The newspaper was delivered every morning. The hotel is very quiet, we didn't hear anything there. The concierge will point you anywhere, shopping maps, train maps, etc. I didn't have any food at the hotel so can't comment.
Location is about 10 steps to the Galleria Vittorio Emmanual and through that is the Duomo. The other direction from the hotel is about 2 blocks to via montenapoleone the high end shopping area. If you buy things there they can also deliver them to your hotel so you don't have to cart things around.
The hotel is about one block from the metro stop duomo. There is also a plaza to the left of the hotel where you can get a tram #1 and #2 and around the other side of the plaza are other trams #12, #13, etc.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

I am honored to read you enjoyed your stay with us, and also that you found our location convenient for visits or sightseeing.
We really hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon!

My warmest regards,

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I have to travel to Milan for work and this is the only hotel I will stay at. Great service and amenities as well as the location. The staff understand the international clientele unlike many other Italian run chains.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 30, 2013

As so many before me have mentioned, the location of this hotel is excellent - within walking distance to La Scala, the bull, duomo, etc. Staff were courteous and helpful, especially the concierge who booked us restaurants and gave us advice on how to get to where we were going. Room was well-appointed and comfortable - no DVD player unfortunately. Breakfast is exorbitant, in keeping with other similar calibre hotels on the continent.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple