“They run a tight ship and it shows!”
Review of Park Hyatt Milan

Park Hyatt Milan
Ranked #4 of 428 Hotels in Milan
Palm City, Florida
“They run a tight ship and it shows!”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

In our room, we were welcomed with fresh fruit and a bottle of proseco for our anniversary.
The cold breakfast buffet was good, from 7-11 AM. If you book a spa treatment, request Lina she gives a magical massage. The real bright star in this well managed property is the concierge team.
Luca and Mario are incredible. Its like they can anticipate what you need before you even request it. Mario truly helped us with an pre existing issue we had. Can't thank him enough.
Our room was spacious and clean. The real nice surprise is the iron and ironing board in your room. Bravo!!! Wi-fi was free. Only 1 or 2 american channels. I requested a soup that was not on the menu and they made it happend. The location is amazing right next to the Duomo and the galleria.

1 Thank NPC07
Ceccherelli, Direttore generale at Park Hyatt Milan, responded to this review, July 27, 2012
Dear Madame,

thank you so much for your review!
We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and Anniversary with us.
We are honored of the positive comments and I will surely extend them to the entire team and especially to Lina, Mario and Luca.
Looking forward to welcoming you back on board!!
Claudio Ceccherelli

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (142)
  • Arabic first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Rome, Italy
Reviewed July 22, 2012

An absolute superb hotel! Service, and rooms are absolutely perfect!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Ceccherelli, Direttore generale at Park Hyatt Milan, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
Dear Madame,

thank you very much for your beautiful comment.
We are already looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Edmonton, Alberta Canada
Reviewed July 21, 2012

We stayed for 3 nights and everything was just perfect from the moment we arrived late one night. The concierge was so totally amazing we dealt with Luca mostly - but the recommendations for Lake Como, for restaurants, for shopping, for life in general - those are your go to guys - ABSOLUTELY AMAZING don't think I have ever dealt with a team of individuals that fantastic. Our room was so good the bathroom even greater - note there are different rates you can purchase not necessarily direct from the Park Hyatt. I can see how Travel and Leisure Magazine voted them #1 - they deserve it - it is the people they hire and how they train them -so true of any great hotel. Service is everything - thank you for making our life perfect.

Dear Madame,

there is nothing to reply than to sincerely thank you for your wonderful words!
It is surely the best compliments and I am already looking forward to welcoming you back, meeting you in person and offer you a glass of champaigne!

With my warmest regards
Budapest, Hungary
Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

For $600/night you expect to get the world on a silver platter but not the case at the Park Hyatt Milan. The location is perfect but the hotel itself is completely average. The design is stale especially when compared to other high end Park Hyatts. Breakfast buffett is totally lacking (eggs not included!). The one thing that is certainly above average is the service. You are treated like a king and that's nice. If you are going to Milan for shopping that this is a great hotel but just don't expect a superbly designed gem.

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank GlobalSwagger
Denmark
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Stayed for a couple of nights in the PH Milan. First of all, I must say, that besides perhaps the PH Vendomé, I can't really imagine a better located PH Property. The location and architecture is really all you could ever wish for in Milan. The property itself is indeed very luxurious and service is top notch. I visited at a rather busy period but the staff still managed to service and cater to the guests who did not necessarily occupy 10-20-30 rooms with their entourages. Room decor and quality was also very very nice. As previously mentioned on trip advisor the materials such as wall finish and carpets show every little spot and stain very easily. Even though you could see some marks here and there, everything was so crisp that it never felt "worn". Be sure to get a decent sized room. I really enjoyed the exec. suite size. Very comfortable, without being "over the top" as you see in some properties. In room dining was excellent, and no complaints can be made regarding the food. The reception desk staff and especially the two gentlemen at the concierges desk were above and beyond what could be expected. Very professional and very quick to pick up a task and run with it. If you see someone at the PH with the Les Clefs d'Or you know you are in good hands. The internet connection was super speedy and most of the interior of the property had ample coverage. (Fitness room / basement was a bit spotty wireless wise). In room anemities were excellent and so was the complimentary pastries. Only real issues I had with the property was the F1 wannabe driver which worked for the hotel limo service. That guy scared me. Apart from that it was defiantly 5 out of 5 stars. As usual - when visiting the Park Hyatt.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Dear Sir,

thank you very much for your detailed and beautiful review.
We are very happy that you enjoyed our hotel, facilities, the Suite assigned and, above all, the service of our staff that it is the best compliment that a General Manager can receive.

We really hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon!

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed July 13, 2012

We stayed here for a couple of nights based on positive Trip Advisor reviews. We were not disappointed.

The room was excellent - clean, modern, elegant, generous. Generally the sleep was good but on the second night about 4:00 AM there was very noisy street cleaning/maintenance work that cost us a few hours sleep. This is a common type of problem with inner-city hotels. It was a reminder to us to always close all possible window opennings, drapes and/or shutters to minimize night time noise suprises.

The hotel is very well located and the staff (there always seems to be an abundance of them) are helpful and provided good dining, shopping and sight seeing recommendations.

Bern, Switzerland
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Had a wonderful stay. I was doing the pre-planning for a major birthday celebratiion being held later in the year. I had no special VIP reservation or anything like that, but was sure treated like one. I was up in the room for just 45 minutes. When I came down every staff member I came in contact with knew my name. An amazing service level.

The turndown service proved that this was a true five star hotel. They arranged everything on a towel that I had place around the sink. Clothing was hung delicately that I had left behind as I headed out to dinner quickly as I was late. The exotic fruit selection left with note was a nice touch.

The concierge service was perfect. Very attentive and even followed up following my stay.

I really enjoyed the spa area and the plush bathrobes and high quality products were appreciated.

Liked that the atmosphere at the bar was quite informal and comfortable.

I really enjoy shopping at the design supermarket just around the corner at la rinacente department store.

Room Tip: I imagine they are all great. no really important view or noise issue.